Re: [buffywantswillow] Re: Looking for a Beta Reader

From: "Sheldon Stewart" <ddp11234@xxxxxxxxx>
To: buffywantswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [buffywantswillow] Re: Looking for a Beta Reader
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 05:55:04 -0000

Hello,

As am I. That is if you want me to. You can contact me at :
BabyspiceELB@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks.

----

Hello,

I am interested in being one of your beta readers you can contact me
at ddp11234@xxxxxxxxx

Sheldon

--- In buffywantswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Kim Linonis" <klinonis@y...>
wrote:
Hello,

I am in need (no comments please ;P) of a beta reader or two for a
25
page story I have just finished writing.

It is an explicit (NC17 - PWP) B/W (duh) piece set in an alternate
timeline from the present show.

I need readers who can pick through spelling and grammar (verb
tenses
especially) on top of watching for flow and overall composition

Interested? I can be contacted at klinonis@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks in advance,

kimly