A Challenge

Hi

I hope I'm not breaking any rules. Here's a challenge if you feel up to it.
Write a fic about Willow and 1 other character off Buffy and Angel, using
the song This Kiss, again the it's off Faith Hill's Faith ablum. You may
have heard it on the soundtrack of the film Practical Magic.

This Kiss
by Robin Lerner, Annie Roboff and Beth Nielsen Chapman

I don't want another heartbreak
I don't need another turn to cry
I dont want to learn the hard way
Baby Hello, oh no, goodbye
But you got me like a rocket
Shooting straight across the sky.

It's the way you love me
It's a feeling like this
It's centrifugal motion
It's peretual bliss
It's that privotal moment
It's (ah) impossible
This kiss, this kiss . . . unstoppable . . . this kiss, this kiss

Cinderella said to Snow White
How does love get so off course
All I wanted was a white knight
With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
Ride me off into hte sunset
Baby, I'm forever yours

It's the way you love me
It's a feeling like this
It's centrifugal motion
It's peretual bliss
It's that privotal moment
It's (ah) unthinkable
This kiss, this kiss . . . unsinkable . . . this kiss, this kiss

You can kiss me in the moonlight
On the rooftop under the sky . . . (oh)
You can kiss me with windows open
While the rain comes pouring inside . . . (oh)
Kiss me in sweet slow motion . . . let's let everything slide
You got me floating, you got me flying

It's the way you love me
It's a feeling like this
It's centrifugal motion
It's peretual bliss
It's that privotal moment
It's (ah) subliminal
This kiss, this kiss . . . criminal . . . this kiss, this kiss

It's the way you love me baby
It's the way you love me darlin'

It's the way you love me
It's a feeling like this
It's centrifugal motion
It's peretual bliss
It's that privotal moment
It's (ah) subliminal
This kiss, this kiss . . . criminal . . . this kiss, this kiss

It's the way you love me baby
It's the way you love me darlin'

(c) 1997 Puckalesia songs/Nomand-Norman Music/Warner