Re: [buffywantswillow] FF Papa Don't Preach

Well, thank you very much.:-) I do appreciate it.:-)
Shyfox

Buffy: What is that?
Willow: It's a doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.

Ive been reading this whole saga so far, and I wanted to let you know that I think it is awesome! Its such an interesting and original plot, and you make it so realistic and true to the characters. It is a joy to read. Keep up the
good work!
*Psychotics build castles in the sky, neurotics live in them, and
psychologists collect the rent.*

*The world of tomorrow belongs to the person who has the vision today.*

*Willow: Thats me as a vampire? Im so evil...and skanky. And I think Im
kinda gay.*