Section: 2.0
Author: Cilia
E-mail: cilia@xxxxxxxxx
Feedback: Oh yes with and extra order of complements.

BtVS 2117: Phase II
Cilia

Section 2.0

The overly cheerful voice of Buffy rang through the Rosenberg mansion.
"Wake up everybody and report to the kitchen."
It produced moans, groans and various curses from its sleeping occupants. Angel cursed in her bed, Zoëga mumbled something in his and covered his head with a pillow, Willow just smiled and on her feet in a second, Hope groaned in Spike's bed and nuzzled closer to him.
The scream drowned out Buffy's voice nearly shook the mansion to the ground.
"Why are you in my bed?" Hope demanded as she pushed Spike away, "and why does my head hurt?" she added and grabbed said body part.
Spike stood up in all his naked glory and looked around.
"Actually this is my bed and you are hung over," he answered.
"Naked too," he then stated.
"Get out!"
"But this is."
The entire group came running in time to see a naked Spike being shoved out of his room, followed shortly by his clothes.
"Morning," he greeted as he strode passed them. Willow blushed, Buffy just nodded her head, Zoëga decided to shut up and Angel handed him a credit chip as he passed her.
"So who's cooking breakfast?" Buffy asked after Spike had passed them.
"I'm going to check on Hope," Zoëga stated and was gone.
"Shower," Angel quickly said and was gone.
"Guess it's just you and me ," Buffy said as she placed an arm around Willow.

Zoëga carefully opened up the door as he probed ahead with his mind, his 'sister' didn't seem to be too pissed off.
"You okay sis?" he asked as his toe hit an empty scotch bottle.
"Fine just a little hung over, but otherwise okay," she stated.
"I could fix it you know,"
"What, the memory of having sex with Spike?"
"No can't help with that, but the hangover is no problem,"
"No leave it, it'll serve as a reminder of my mistake," she said and hung her head.
"Was it, or did you subconsciously want it?"
"What!?"
Zoëga just smiled innocently and stood.
"See you in the kitchen," he said and calmly walked away.
"That arrogant baka," she cursed after her brother.
Still she couldn't shake the feeling, the deep down she had wanted to shake the purity image she always project and who better to dirty herself with than Spike.
"No," she said to herself and shook her head. It was a drunken mistake nothing more.

Zoëga hadn't no sooner stepped out of the room and turned a corner when he ran straight into Angel, a towel went flying and someone's brain short-circuited. "Morning again," Angel stated a calmly.
"Mo.." Zoëga stopped short as his eyes involuntarily travel the length of Angel's body.
"You feeling okay Stefan? You look a little flushed,," she said with an emphasis on his name as she bent down and picked up the towel.
"You better hurry or all the food will be gone," she said as brushed passed him with a little too much contact. Zoëga waited until he heard a door close before starting to grin .
"Thank you lord," he exclaimed and the he noticed a feather on the floor. He bent down and gently picked it up.

Angel let out a breath once the door closet behind her. She walked over to the mirror
"What was I thinking?" she asked her reflection.
Toying around with the boy like that. I must be going insane, she thought to herself.
Still you are going on a date with him, a voice sounding like Hope countered.
And he isn't that bad, another said now in Willow's voice.
"Stop it," she said out loud.'m in control not him, she thought as she dressed.

As it was she was the last to arrive in the kitchen. She observed that Spike was sitting as far away from Hope as was humanly possible, fully clothed and ready to face the world. While Hope seemed awfully interested in the cup of black coffee she was nurturing, Zoëga merely watched it all with a smirk as he leaned against the counter and Buffy and Willow were seated next to each other, nothing new there. But the smile Zoëga gave her as she sat that was something completely new and the resolve to stay control went out the window as she blushed over so slightly.

"So Slayer we're all here. Now would you please tell us the reason for waking us all at this ungodly hour?" Spike asked when he saw Angel enter.

"Christmas shopping," Buffy stated as she swallowed a mouthful of breakfast cereal and everybody's eyes lit up. Well almost, Zoëga and Spike went pale, Angel just shrugged, but the gleam was there. For today's mission was to Shop.
The target: The Sunnydale Mall Tower with it's one hundred and six floors and a ground floor covering two square miles.
"And as I walk through the valley of death I shall not fear." Spike muttered.