RE: [buffywantswillow] Question for all.

Hey,:-)

May I return the compliment?:-) I'm really enjoying your story as well.:-)

Heh, well, Of course she's a daughter.:-) I like your idea immensely.;-) Never saw Prophesy Girl unfortunately.:-( But maybe I can work with the Angelus story.:-)
Shyfox

Hey Shyfox;
I'm enjoying your story immensely, and hope to see more of Buffy and Willow and their daughter. Yes I said daughter. It has to be a girl, after all. Neither Buffy nor Willow has a
'Y' chromosome.

Here's an idea; why not somewhere down the line, have Willow tell a bedtime story to the child, only it's a fairy tale retelling of a significant BTVS story line; the Angelus story arc, or 'Prophecy Girl' come to mind. Have her try to work out most of the gore, and tell their little girl about the brave princess Buffy, and her faithful companion Willow! It could work.

Hope to read more,
Kirayoshi

@--\--\-------

Willow: Buffy?... I like your dress.
Buffy: Take care.

Master:(after 'killing' Buffy) And by the way...I like your dress.

Xander: Hey! I hear there's a dance at the Bronze tonight. Could be fun.
Cordelia: Yeah!
Willow: Buffy?
Buffy: Sure! We saved the world. I say we party! I mean, I got all pretty.

Angel: By the way, I really like your dress.
Buffy: Yeah, yeah. Big hit with everyone.
	--Prophecy Girl