Re: [buffywantswillow] New poll for buffywantswillow

> should Willow be with Tara or Buffy???
>
> o Tara...
> o Buffy...

Okaayyyy... since this is a Buffy WANTS Willow list I'd say we all goto the
following link and kick Tara out of here. There are other lists that are
dedicated to her so I think we can really blow her out of here and to those
who voted for Tara... Wait until I find you and you're not alive for
long. Ok, ok, ok I know, no flaming but I really don't think that this
question has much sence on THIS list and I was just kidding anyway. Please
don't kill me I just try to be a little funny. So lets all goto that link
and make sure that such a question is NEVER EVER AGIAN asked here *VBG*

http://www.egroups.com/polls/buffywantswillow

And for all of those (Well I know at least from two but I CAN dream) who are
waiting for the next part of my fic... it should be out by the end of the
week. Well as long I have enough ideas and my comp doesn't crash me down
again. AWWWW... I HATE MICROSOFT!! Well.... who doesn't? :)

Quindo Ma