Re: [buffywantswillow] FIC; The Dying of the Light

Jim_D_Means@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hey, Scooby Gang!

hehe....guess that's what were are. The virtual Scoobs! Yay!!!!

> This is it. The title bout. The Brawl To Settle It All. Belial vs Slayer for the fate
> of mankind.
> My final chapter in my first effort at fanfiction. Hope you enjoy, and if you're new to
> this list,
> allow me to plug Kimber's site, where my story is archived;
> http://www.Kimbers-Corner.net
> Thanks, Kimber. And thank you for all the e-mail I've received. Keep it coming. I
> have a
> few more stories to tell about Buffy and Willow, so I should see you again in the near
> future.

You are so the bomb for plugging my site....and I will continue to archive your stuff for
as long as you continue writing. You have a very nice, smooth style. One could never
tell this was your very first story.

> them. There was the problem of how others on campus would take their newly defined
> relationship, once it became public knowledge("And it will" teased Buffy, "because
> you're
> such a screamer!"). And there was the constant parade of demons, vampires and assorted
> monsters to deal with on a nightly basis.

*snarf!! Bwahahahahaaaa* oh god...I coulnd't keep reading after I read that line...such
a screamer!!! LOL hehe...good thing I wasn't drinking anything at the time....it's really
hard to get snarffed mountain dew out of computer speakers. yes I know from first hand
experience, and no I won't tell the story - not even if you paid me.

> "What's the what, Cordy?"
>
> "Well," she started, "Willow's found someone new."

I can *so* se Angel with his 'sarcastic' face on saying this and Cordy being oblivious and
glazing right over it. Very cool..hehe...

Terrific fic! Now everyone chant with me.. More, more, more, more, more, more, more.....

your humble bard who has a severe "mountain dew high" and a "sleep low" goin...
~~Kimber

--
"Seduce my mind and you can have my body. . .find my soul and I'm yours forever."

---------------------------------------
http://www.Kimbers-Corner.net
---------------------------------------
~~~~~BTVS SCENE OF THE WEEK~~~~~

(Willow opens the door)
BUFFY: What's going on? (she looks at Tara ont he bed) Oh my God.
WILLOW: (Closes the door and kneels down next to Tara) She's gonna be okay, but she's
terrified. (places a washcloth on Tara's head)
BUFFY: What happened?
WILLOW: (frowns) Someone found her in the janitor's closet about an hour ago. I-I think
she was there all night. She, she was all alone. (looks at Tara again)
BUFFY: (looks at Tara) Tara. What did this?
TARA: (struggles with her words) Big. . .lumpy and something, something on it's head,
like a greek letter, only not.
BUFFY: (grabs some paper and draws a symbol) This. Was it this?
Tara nodds weakly.
WILLOW: (frowns) Buffy, Jonathan said we were all safe. Jonathan said it.