A new challange

First, a quick shout-out to everyone who wrote to me on my wild ride. Finishing my first
story was an entertaining challange, and your words of praise and encouragement were what
I needed to finish "Dying of the Light".

Now, I have a challange for my fellow fanfic writers; my proposed theme is
CROSSOVERS! I want to see some of you fine folks write a Buffy/Willow themed fic(if
you want to throw in Tara as well, I won't stop you), in which they meet people or elements
of other fandoms. We've just seen Erin's magnum opus "The Wolf Within"(BTW, Dynamite
piece, Erin. I'm not familiar with World of Darkness, but you spelled it out without being
bored, and really fleshed out Buffy's relationship with Willow. Hope to read more.), now it
falls upon us to write the next crossover classic. I myself have an idea involving Buffy and the
Highlander mythos, but I want to hear from you.

Some ideas for crossovers, off the top of my head;

Blair Witch; Let's face it, Buffy and gang would probably fare a lot better than those three
idiots in the movie. And maybe we can find out what the Blair Witch really is!

Charmed; Willow meets Prue, Piper and Phoebe. Wackiness ensues.

The Craft; Howzabout Willow vs the psycho witch played by Fairuza Balk in The Craft?
Another natural.

Sixth Sense; Lesse, dead people, haunted kids, twist endings, why not?

The Amazing Spider-Man; No, seriously, there are a great many parallels between Buffy
Summers and Peter Parker; Both got their start as heroes in high-school and face real life
issues as well as nasty villains. Both were reluctant heroes who learned the hard way that
'with great power comes great responsibility', both have lost their share of loved ones. They
would work well together. Plus, one of Spider Man's lesser known villains is a dude named
Morbius the Living Vampire.

Blade; Okay, that's obvious...

Quantum Leap; Sam Beckett leaps into Buffy's body, just as Faith tries to pull her body
switch stunt in "Who Am I". Al tells Sam that he has to save Sunnydale from a demon and
unite Buffy and Willow. But where's Sam? Or Buffy? Or Faith?

Pinky and the Brain; Oh, come on now! Wouldn't you want to see the Brain stage his own
ascension scheme, and see what lame-ass demon he'd become? Laughs aplenty!

That's just a few ideas, you're free to use your own. Just make it true to Buffy and Willow,
'kay?

Let's get those word processors in gear.

Keep on Slayin'
Kirayoshi

@--\--\-------

Willow: Buffy?... I like your dress.
Buffy: Take care.

Master:(after 'killing' Buffy) And by the way...I like your dress.

Xander: Hey! I hear there's a dance at the Bronze tonight. Could be fun.
Cordelia: Yeah!
Willow: Buffy?
Buffy: Sure! We saved the world. I say we party! I mean, I got all pretty.

Angel: By the way, I really like your dress.
Buffy: Yeah, yeah. Big hit with everyone.
--Prophecy Girl