Re: [buffywantswillow] Giving the bards a collective happy

> Shadowlander; I just want you to know that you're a sick and twisted
individual. I like that
> about you. "Light of the Moon" was weirdness personafied. I just want to
know; where's
> Faith in all this? Is she another minion of the Mistress, or is she the
one human left who can
> stop her?

Thank you! While I wasn't actively going for sick and twisted - it just
sort of turned out that way - I am glad you enjoyed it. *lol* I did warn
everyone that it was a bit...all right, a lot....different. But people seem
to like it for some odd reason.

As for Faith, she should be turning up in the next story in the series
"Matter of Faith", which follows "Dark of Day". Not sure what kind of role
she'll be playing in this strange little world just yet. But she will most
definitely keep things interesting in Sunnydale. And that's all I'm telling
you. *lol* You have to read the story to find out who's side she is on in
all of this. :)

Shadow