POEM: I, Willow

Hey all, ,
okay I just spent the last nine hours reading Icelandic Literature
History and when I laid the books donw, I found this urge to write poetry,
so here goes. Enjoy!
Cilia.

I, Willow

Sixteen bodies laying dead behind me,
sixteen in front of me soon to be.
Sixteen bodies laying dead behind me.
--- my name is Willow.

I have become Death's angel for you
and I do miss my life too,
I am Death's angel for you.
--- I'm coming Buffy.

I was not always this being of destruction.
I lived and loved, now I hate and cry.
I have always been this being of destruction.
--- my name was Willow.

This is the only way for us to meet,
I kill for the quest on which I thou seek.
This is the only way for us to meet.
--- I'm so sorry.

This walk that began with death,
will and must end with live.