OT: timeline - thank you

thank you thank you thank you

you guys have been great... perfect even...

OK - for those following my Love Shack series, I goofed on an
assumption for the disclaimer on Points of View. For some bizare
reason, I thought Cordy and Xander had broken up at the time I
started
(remember - I started this whole thing right after season two
although
excelerated the time line to after they're freshman year at college).

So, Xander and Cody haven't "patched up" anything... they never broke
up b/c the whole Xander/Willow kissage thing never happened in my
world.

Let's play it as Xander didn't go to college... so that's like the
show but Cordy did go to college - let's say... Duke - dad's still
rich because I'n not dealing with anything canon after season 2.

Angel's still back... but not with the scooby gang - he's in LA doing
gods' kknow what.

Anyhoo - thanks to all who set me straight!!

~ kimly