Repost; Guided by Voices Prolog.

Title: Guided by Voices
Rating R or PG13 (Other parts NC-17)
Disclaimer: All BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
slayers help and starting a prophecy that may lead to the end of days.
Again.
Pairing: Buffy / Other (female) Tara/ Willow.
Thanks: To AnneBar for the help and guidance.
Guided by Voices
Prolog

Joyce Summers took the last drink from her coffee, rinsed the cup out and
started to head out the door. She opened the front door and froze. Curled up
against the front door was a teenage girl.

The girl jumped before she stood up to face Joyce. Her clothes were torn and
covered in blood. Her jet-black hair was also covered in blood, as well. The
bite wounds on her neck were still open and bleeding slightly. It looked as
if part of her throat was torn away and now healing.

<Don't invite her in.> That is what rang through Joyce's head. "What do you
want." Joyce said rudely pulling up her defenses.

"Ms. Summers, I need to talk to the slayer, ...ah.... Buffy. ...ah..I think
she is the slayer....oh ...Ah... I keep forgetting stuff and there is this
voice and it wants me to kill people. And I need the slayer's help." The
girl spit out, as she stumbled to the door like a drunk.

Joyce pulled away from the door and ran to the phone. The slayer's mother
called her daughter's room only to get the answering machine.

The girl opened the screen door and tried to enter, only to be stopped by
the mysterious power that kept Vampires from entering a house. The girl kept
trying to go through the door not understanding what was happening. Feeling
her way around the field. Finally she began throwing her hole (whole) body
against the door.

"Mrs. Summers, please I need the slayer, my mom told me she was here." The
girl screamed holding her head while her body pushed against the force at
the door. Suddenly the field just disappeared. Then to Joyce's horror the
girl fell through the door hitting the floor hard.

Joyce picked up a lamp and broke it over the girl's head. Then she grabbed
an umbrella and beat the vampire, until she was sure the girl was
unconscious.

Joyce ran to the phone and tried Buffy at the dorm again with no luck. Giles
was in England for a friend's wedding. Xander was at work. Anya, well she
would just rather die then call her. That left Tara, where Willow hopefully
was. It wasn't hard to see the two witches were in love. Even Shelia
Rosenburg had noticed. Shelia noticing anything her daughter did was call
for a national holiday.

Joyce dialed the number and to her relief Willow answered the phone.

"Willow I need Buffy, I have a vampire knocked out in the floor, All I know
is she wanted to speak to the slayer." Joyce said holding back the fear in
her voice and the umbrella in her hand.

The older woman followed the redhead's directions. Having a daughter who was
a slayer left you well supplied. She tied up the vampire with rope from the
basement, or rather she tried to tie up the girl. The vampire screamed and
took off running out the door into the sun and disappeared with her hands
tied behind her back and a blood trail following her.

A minute after the vampire ran out of sight. Buffy, Tara, Willow and Riley
pulled up in Riley's car.

"Well I at least know where Buffy spent the night." Joyce said to herself.
"Well, this one is at least living and breathing " The worried mother added.

The Scooby gang came in and listened to Joyce tell the story of her morning.
Willow and Tara went through the vampires backpack and a duffel bag, found
on the porch, as they listened.

"So it dusted itself in the sun when it ran outside." Buffy asked.

"No, she just ran away." Joyce said puzzled by her daughter's question.

"But there was smoke right, it was daylight outside?" Buffy asked her
mother.

"Buffy there was no smoke and she just ran away." Joyce answered.

"And you are sure she was a vampire?" Buffy asked

"She had glowing blue eyes and fangs. Plus her neck was open from a vampire
bite." Joyce said.

Buffy then walked out on to the porch letting her eyes follow the blood
trail. The creature whatever it was, definitely was bleeding badly. It had
also been in direct sunlight. The blood trail lead straight across the road.
No way a newborn would be able to stand that kind of direct light and
survive. Plus her spider senses were tingling in the wrong way. They were
telling her to help this creature.

Even without the spider senses Buffy knew she had to help this girl. Her
dreams had been screaming in her mind, for weeks. Buffy didn't really need
to see the girl she knew her life story. She had been waiting for her
through lifetimes. She had seen the girl in her dreams many times, in so
many forms. So many lifetimes waiting for her to come, and now she was here.
And now she had to wait for events to happen, for time to fall into its
natural coarse. Now the slayer had to deal with facts.

Buffy went back into the house. "Willow, give me a summary of the stuff in
the bag." Once again forgetting Tara.

Willow looked at Tara with a "You go first look." The witch hated it when
Buffy left Tara out.

"Ah, the, ah, duffel bag, ah was pack in a hurry, clothes just tossed in,
and a couple of towels, sandals, topped with CD's stuffed in the open
places. A kind of get out of town quick kind of bag." Tara said.

"Thanks Tara" Buffy said before turning to Willow.

"Lots of pens and highlighters, markers, notebooks, CD player, paperbacks.
Science Fiction and Mystery mostly."
"Now for the important part, there is one large note that says and I quote,
Bummer Summers, The Chosen One, Slayer, Usha, little one, she is the only
one on earth who can help you now. Go to her......Then it gives the address
at your mom's house." Willow said handing Buffy the note.

Buffy looked at the note she had seen in her dreams. "I have to find her, we
are going to need to help her until she is stronger. Then we are going to
need her help against, something, I can't explain it."

The others just stared at her. Saving vampires and vague statements from
Buffy never meant good news.

"Slayer dreams. Just trust me. Can you guys help mom get the blood up, while
I go find her."
Buffy didn't even look at her friends and family, she just left the house
and followed the blood trail.

It didn't take long, before she trailed the girl to park. She was sitting in
the sun on the park bench crying, her hands still tied behind her back. The
blond just looked at her, for a few minutes, retracing all the others times,
places, dreams she and the girl shared.

<Back to the real world. Facts Buffy, for now deal with facts.> The slayer
told herself as she carefully moved toward the girl. In her current state of
new born vampire, Nikki wouldn't have much control over the demon. Buffy
guessed the girl would be getting hungry. Softly the slayer said, "Nikki,
I'm sorry about this morning." Buffy then carefully turned the girl around
and started to untie her hands.

"Do I know you?" The blood covered girl asked as she studied the slayer. If
there was something like, love at first sight, she was now experiencing it.
Even though the voice was screaming in her brain telling her how to stop the
hunger pain, one look in the slayer's eyes and all she saw was love. Deep
love.

The slayer part of her brain was sending massages like, new born in confused
state, sexually aroused on the part of the slayie, attack quickly in the
creatures confusion and go straight for the heart. The Romantic part of her
brain was saying, good dancer, nice eyes, glad she noticed me. The logical
part was saying, just get her inside before she gets too hungry. The human
part of her decided to skip the rest of the part and just talk.

" I am Buffy, I am going to help you." The blond said before tossing the
rope into a trash can. Then she added. " I am the slayer."

The girl looked at Buffy still afraid and a little horny, but she did try
and stand. Buffy pulled the girl the rest of the way up and wrapped her arm
around her for support. It took awhile for the new born vampire hybrid to
make it to the house at 1630 Revello Drive. Buffy then invited the girl in,
and started helping her up the stairs. Nikki was too weak to help much, and
passed out cold in Buffy's arms.

Riley picked the girl up and carried her up the stairs and into the house.

"Riley, would you take her upstairs and put her in the bathtub, please."
Buffy asked.

Riley laid the girl down in the tub. "Thanks, Riley can you take Willow to
the butchers for some blood, She knows who to ask for." Years of Angel, and
now Spike, well all the Scooby's had been sent out for blood more then
once.

"Tara, would you help me clean her up."

The Scooby's were use to following orders. The team went to work.

Tara and Buffy cut away the girls clothes. Then bathed her, washing away the
last of the blood from her hair. Her wounds were healing. Joyce brought up
her bag of clothes.

Both Joyce and Tara were startled by the way Buffy was gently touching the
girl's face like a lover. The gang all knew something was up, but all of
them knew better then to ask. All the gang knew not to ask, Joyce on the
other hand was not an official scooby member and had never received the hand
book.

"Honey, would you like to tell me what is going on." Joyce had been patient
enough. She knew there was something important her daughter needed to tell
her.

"Just a prophecy, Mom, ...just a very old prophecy." Buffy said while
looking through the girl's clothes for a nice outfit. Buffy still had
excellent fashion sense. Plus she didn't really have an answer for her
mother yet. Well not one she would believe.

"So you know what she is?" Tara asked in a whisper. The blond witch was
confused by her inner sight's mixed messages.

"What do you sense, Tara, do you sense she is evil?" Buffy asked staring
Tara down wanting an honest answer.

The blond witch breathed in and cleared her mind. Then she opened up to the
power of nature. She let her inner sight loose. "Not really evil, just
powerful. Powerful like you. The two of you are....." Tara's eyes snapped
open. She couldn't believe what she felt.

"I know Tara, I think I have always known. I just hope Riley will
understand." Buffy said pulling a shirt over the unconscious girl.

"I... ah..I don't think Riley will understand ah .. she's ah and your ah."
Tara said before she realized Joyce was still standing there.

"Buffy Anne, what are you to talking about, and don't say a prophecy and
think that explains it." Joyce said sternly, all of her anger present in her
face.

"Mom I know this is all weird, but it happened for a reason. I try and
explain it all to you when everyone is here so I don't have to explain it
twice. But Right now I need to get her chained up in the basement."

"Hey! No body messes with my Willow." Xander

"And the weird award goes to...." -Buffy