From: Christeen Demons
To: buffywantswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2000 8:35 PM
Subject: [buffywantswillow] FF Talking in your sleep

Here's the story I promised.:-) I hope you like it.

Disclaimer: Joss owns all characters in this story. I just use them for my own enjoyment. Nothing wrong with that.:-)

This is the sequel to Papa Don't Preach in the Sappho's Spell series. And if you've been reading the series then you know it's a story about two women who are incredibly in love with each other. Enjoy.

Talking in your sleep

by

Shyfox

When you close your eyes and you fall asleep.

And it's down to the sound of a heart beat.

I can hear the things that you're dreaming about.

When you open up your heart and the truth comes out.

Hall and Oates