ff:Guided by Voices (3/?)

Title: Guided by Voices
Chapter Two: In the Beginning
Rating NC-17
Disclaimer: All BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
slayers help and starting a prophecy that may lead to the end of days.
Again.
Pairing: Buffy / Other (female) Tara/ Willow.
Thanks: To AnneBar for the help and guidance.

Guided by Voices
In the Beginning

Giles was frantic. He was torn between calling the counsel, deep in Giles
soul he was still a watcher, and telling Buffy about the codex prophecy. Not
that he thought that would help. So the tweed covered man did what he always
did when he was desperate, he called Angel.

Giles was surprised that Angel brought Cordelia with him. He was even more
surprised to learn Cordelia was a seer.

"Ok, Giles what is so important you couldn't tell me over the phone."

"You remember the prophecy we discussed, the one about two slayers." Giles
said.

"Myrddin prophecy, Giles that isn't even in the codex, it is more of a
folk tale."

"Actually it is in the codex as well, just not as clear as Myrddin." Giles
took off his glass and look at the 240 year old vampire, "Angel, Buffy has
gained complete recall. I can't tell how many lifetimes, or any time
periods. She may even see her future selves, it is not unheard of. Angel,
she has found Brighad. "

"Giles it may not mean anything. Slayers don't often live into their
twenties, you and I both know their bodies start to change and they develop
new skills. Full recall is not that uncommon."

"Brighad and Moria, she has a souled vampire chained up in her basement.
Angel it's Brighad and Moria."

In a time of legend and myth.

"Percival, just how many times did you whip the girl?" Pendragon shouted
grabbing the whip out of the boy's hand.

"Sire, Lady Vivian, said she sinned again last night with one of the ladies
in waiting, and she should receive double punishment Sire."

"Percival, the job of whipping boy is important in the fort, and you do a
very good job, but you must remember I am the King, my word is the end." The
king said.

"Now the rule for my daughter is simple, never more then ten lashes. That
way her back heals by evening and she can do her sacred duty and slay the
evil that walks at night. Now leave us, I believe they need help on the west
wall boy, and I have things to talk to my daughter about."

Father and daughter stood in a circle shaped wooden room which stood in the
center of a wooden city. A Celtic fort to be exact. The city was in a large
forest near fields and the lake. It was largest city on the island of
Britannia or Britain.

The room the pair stood in was large, and Moria knew this room well. It was
the hall of justice. It was where her father ruled the people, was judge to
all who he ruled. It was also the punishment room. Moria was forced to come
here almost every morning for ten lashes. She used to fight it, her father
would send half his army to drag her to the room for the whipping. Now she
just came every morning without even being ordered. <At least Percival
wasn't cruel. It still hurt but he took no joy in his work.>

Moria turned away from her father as she put her shirt back on. At least
being a slayer she was allowed to wear men's clothes in order to fight the
evil. The Lady's dresses of the time were long and easy to trip over. Still
Moria really did like to look at clothes, she loved when she was allowed to
dress up for balls. Moria really loved to dance.

"So which one of my pure ladies in waiting did you violate last night,
daughter."

"Father, violate? You make it sound like I forced her, besides you were the
one who told me to give the army a break." Moria said before she sat next to
her father.

"I thought Anna looked quite willing last night." Guinevere said startling
her step daughter and her husband. The beautiful blond woman of nineteen
years smiled at the two of them. Moria liked her step mother, but then Gwen
was only two years older then she was.

"I became worried when you didn't come in to let us bandage your back,
besides Morgania and Morgause are waiting for you to walk them to the lake
to see your mother." Gwen said

"How is Morgan la Faye?' Pendragon asked

"Fine I guess, I haven't seen her in a month. Major slayage Dad." Moria
started to walk to the door away from her father.

"I'll see that she see gets bandaged up and off to her mothers, sire." The
Queen said before kissing her husband.

In the town of Sunnydale three young people work together from a shared
dream.

Present day Xander's Room

Xander Harris woke screaming "I whipped her, I did it." Anya woke to his
screams and started to shake him awake. Anya really did love the man in bed
with her. "Xander honey wake up."

"I am here? I am really here right." Xander said looking around the room.
His body covered in sweat.

"You're here with me, it was just a nightmare honey." The ex-demon said
before kissing him on the check.

"No it was real, it was more then just a dream." Xander said sweet pouring
off of him.

"Ok, then what did you dream." Anya really didn't know what else to do for
her boyfriend.

"I'm Percival the kings whipping boy, I whipped Buffy. I whip her every
morning, he said only ten times so she can slay. I hurt her, Anya, I hurt
her." Xander cried.

In Tara's Room.

The witches were snuggled in each others arm, the poster children for the
word cute. Then Tara woke with a start sitting straight up and pulling
Willow with her into a sitting position.

Waking up suddenly, Willow said, "Tara?"

"Sorry, I had something, ....ah l l l l l like a dream but it wasn't a
dream. Willow I dreamed that I was Guinevere and Buffy was my step daughter.
And I was lying to my husband trying to get Buffy away in secret because my
husband hated witches. Buffy's mom was a fairy witch and it was a bad
divorce. "

Tara was crying and holding on to Willow. Willow just stayed quiet giving
Tara all the unspoken love she could give.

"Will, it was awful, he had her whipped every day. He believed it made her a
better slayer. Every day Will, and I couldn't help her, I could only heal
her in secret. It was awful."

1630 Revello Drive.

Buffy opened her eyes. "Damn it." She said sitting up. Riley woke and sat up
with her. Since Nikki was chained in the basement, Joyce Summer's had given
up on telling her daughter anything. She just lived there and her daughter's
boyfriend was now spending the summer in Buffy's bed room,

"What is wrong?" Riley asked

"It is too soon, Nikki isn't even close to being ready. God it has only been
two weeks. Riley, two of them have remembered their roles. The others will
come soon." Riley didn't have a clue what she was talking about so he tried
to hug her only to be pushed away.

Buffy was really crying now as she dressed Riley dressed and followed the
slayer. Buffy headed straight for the basement, unlocking the cage then
locking herself in before Riley stared down the stairs. The blond then
rolled the girl on her side and laid down next to her. Buffy pulled the girl
around placing her head in the blonde's lap. Riley was shocked by his lovers
behavior.

Buffy, combing through the girls hair with her hand said, "Gad, it has
started, I have found Gwen and Percy. The other with come soon." Then she
kissed the girl on lips. It was a tender kiss but deep and said "I love
you." Riley didn't know what to do. <This never happened to me in Iowa> the
soldier thought.

Riley went back to bed. Buffy slept in the cage next to the vampire. At 8:00
AM Willow and Riley bumped heads picking up the Summer's morning paper. Tara
handed the soldier a bang of donuts. At 8:03 AM Xander handed Riley a bag of
donuts. At 8:05 Joyce Summers ate her first donuts of the day in a silent
room. At 8: 07 Buffy and Nikki came up the stairs freshly showered and
dressed.

At 8:08 The group was screaming at Buffy, A.) for a holding back
information, B.) Sleeping in the cage with the girl, C.) kissing said girl,
D.) removing the chains and bringing her up stairs.

Lack of sleep made most of them cranky.

Buffy's answer to all the changes was simple. "It's my god damn business."

At 8:22 they finally started to talk about their dreams. The city in the
woods, the color of the lake, the Celtic painting and jewelry. The amount of
copper everywhere. Nothing was like the movies. The people were different.
Strangely even the people who didn't have "the shared dream" Had pieces to
add to the picture. Stranger still was the absence of Giles. He loved jelly
fills.

The group conversation ended when Nikki grabbed Willow and started licking
her neck for a minute before running and locking herself in the basement.

"Uh, what is it with my neck." Willow said

Then Nikki screamed followed by Buffy. Xander began to cry and shake and
screaming, "only ten" over and over.

"The past is catching up with us." Tara said in a whisper next to Buffy.

"Hey! No body messes with my Willow." Xander

"And the weird award goes to...." -Buffy