ff:Guided by Voices Chap. 3 (4/?)

Title: Guided by Voices
Chapter Three: Forge Mistress
Rating NC-17
Disclaimer: All BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
slayers help and starting a prophecy that may lead to the end of days.
Again.
Pairing: Buffy / Other (female) Tara/ Willow.
Thanks: To AnneBar for the help and guidance.

Guided by Voices
Forge Mistress

Galahad was working hard at the forge, learning how to make to swords from
the forge mistress. Ok, the forge mistress was two years younger then her
and not really a goddess, at least she was still learning. Besides she liked
Brighad, or "Gad" as her friends called.

Galahad was never sure if she should call Brighad by her nick name or not.
She hated her own nick name, Sir Lancelot. It was hard enough being the only
the only female squire in an all male army. Did she really need them to
make fun of the weapon she was best at. She liked the lance, on horseback it
gave her the advantage. Physics is what Merlin called it.

Merlin had been the reason she had come to study at Camelot. Her father,
King Benoic, had been told by his seer to raise her a knight. At first he
had refused until he saw his young daughter studying war maps in his tent
before he joined Uther on the field against Bors at Camlann. The redheaded
girl was 6 at the time, and she had found the fatal flaw in their plan that
his generals had missed.

Now Galahad was squire to the king himself and Arthur was planning on
knighting her on her eighteenth Birthday.

"Lance, you have to keep it hot" Brighad whispered in her ear before licking
her neck.

"Why do you always do that?" Galahad asked while heating up the half formed
sword.

"Because I can?" Gad answered with a laugh.

"Great, now that you're done do you think you can get back to the lesson."
The redhead asked, though she really wasn't angry at Gad. In fact she found
it kinda flattering.

"Sure, just get it really hot, when it glows white I'll show you the next
step. And keep turning it, it has to get hot evenly before we fold the
metal."

Galahad continued to turn and heat the sword while she asked, "Gad, why do
you lick my neck really." The redhead squire had two major traits, the first
was curiosity, the second was babbling. Gad loved both of them.

"It's a fairy thing. You know, a me not human thing. That and you really do
taste great." Brighad said before blushing. "Actually Galahad, I wish you
would let me taste more then your neck.

"I have never let you taste my neck, you just do it without asking." Willow
said while turning the sword.

"OH is the soldier girl so helpless she can fend off a harmless little half
fairy." Moria said while she pulled Gad into her arms. Holding the girl
close she began to lick Gad's neck.

"Hi Moria" Galahad said sarcastically before returning her attention back
to the fire. After hearing interesting sounds behind her, she turned back
around to see the two of them licking each other's necks. She also saw her
favorite sight of all. She saw Gwen walking up the path toward them.

Gwen smiled seeing Galahad, then shyly waved at her. They were obviously in
love. When Gwen reached the side of Galahad squeezed her hand.

"So can you tell me what is up with the licking thing?" The squire asked
pointing at the other two girls.

"Not really sure, I think it is a custom among the fairy people. They are
both half human and half fairy folk. That and I believe it feels good." Gwen
whispered then touched Galahad's neck lightly. "Doesn't it?"

Galahad just blushed and stared at the heating sword, before realizing it
was white hot. "Gad, what do I do now? It's turned white."

Brighad pulled away from Moria and went to help Galahad. Gwen moved away
from the fire to stand by Moria. "I need to heal your back before you go off
to see your mother for a few days." Gwen gently touched the slayer's
shoulder before moving behind her. Gwen pulled up at the shirt to look at
her daily lash marks and frowned.

"Moria this is far more then ten." The queen said quietly.

"Vivian, ordered Percy to give me twenty since I "violated" Anna last
night." Moria angrily answered.

"Yeah, like Viv has never "violated" Anna" Galahad said.

Gwen began casting a healing spell on the slayer.

"Viv still hasn't gotten over me being called and not her. Like anybody
really wants to be the Mordred, Slayer of the Undead. I mean I like wearing
dresses and going to balls. I have way better fashion sense then most of the
ladies in the court." Moria whined as Gwen finished up the last of the
spell, taking away the pain from her back if nothing else.

"Moria, you do realize you just gave your dress speech to the only other
women in the kingdom allowed to wear pants." Galahad pointed out.

"Sorry, I forgot I was speaking to the great Bodica and the Forge Mistress.
Yes the Tribal Warrior Queen and the daughter of the Forge." Moria said
laughing as the words poured out.

"I'm not a Queen ...Yet, I am a Princess." Galahad said trying to look every
bit the butch warrior and failing miserably.

"Does your back feel better, Moria?" Gwen asked pulling the girl's shirt
down.

"Thanks, but you need to be careful, Dad isn't really happy with witches in
general and he has rules about casting spells inside the walls of Camelot,
not even Merlin will break that rule." Moria said seriously.

"I know but we are outside the walls now so I didn't break your fathers
rules." Gwen pointed out.
"Moria, your Aunts Morg and Mog are ready to leave for Avolan." The queen
added.

Willow didn't know how long she had been staring at her computer. Actually
she was trying really hard to remember exactly what century she was now
living in. The redheaded witch looked around the Summer's kitchen then back
to her laptop focusing her mind on the here and now.

"You ok Will?" Buffy asked her best friend.

"Fine Moria, just Daydreaming" Willow answered as she began hitting the keys
of her computer.

"Since when do you call me Moria" The slayer said as she knelt down beside
Willow at the table. Buffy took her friends face in her hands and looked
deep into her green eyes. "Lance?"

"I hate it when you call me that." Willow said returning to typing on the
computer.

"Sorry, Galahad I mean Will." Still staring Buffy answered, "You do remember
parts of then?"

"Yes, but I still don't get the neck thing and don't tell me it's a fairy
thing. The only difference between humans and fairies was the magic thing."
Willow stated looking down at Buffy.

Buffy stood and then kissed Willow on the forehead. "Glad to see your still
the scientist, I am taking Nikki outside for a walk and a little patrolling
you going to be ok?"

"Buffy I am fine." Willow said with resolve face.

"Well I was going to call Tara to come over and keep you company, but since
you're." Buffy didn't really get a chance to finish as the phone was shoved
into her face.

Buffy had waited for Tara to arrive at the house before she and Riley
unchained Nikki. Riley wasn't happy about unchaining a dangerous animal with
out a chip in her head but Buffy wanted it.

Riley was having a great deal of trouble with this. On one hand he and Buffy
were living with her mother in Buffy's bedroom. They slept and showered
together. They even made love at least once every day sometimes more. On the
one hand he had nothing to complain about. She didn't lie to him and they
seemed happy.

On the other there was Nikki, or Usha, or Gad, or Brighad, or what ever the
hell name Buffy called her that day. There was also the touching. It was
driving him crazy. They touched like two people who had been lovers for
years. Even the kissing was full of passion yet still said I love you
forever. Buffy and the girl touched like long time lovers.

Worse, Buffy was honest with him. She told him she kissed the girl but it
had not progressed beyond that point. She also told he that they would. His
Iowa farm boy screamed that he should put his foot down. His graduate
student head told him to wait it out, something hellmouthish was going on.

Then there was the girl herself. Buffy left Nikki with him a lot. It was her
way of saying, "I trust you." And he always started off hating her. It never
lasted. At first she hid from them afraid of hurting them. She was the one
locking herself up. He had hundred of talks with the girl hiding under the
stairs when Xander and he had put in the cage. They talked about music and
TV, the art of tarot reading.

When Xander had fallen off the ladder she had run out to help him, scared he
was hurt. She didn't act like any vampire he had ever met. She read the
bible, crosses in the room made her feel safe even though the they jumped
out of her hands, and she loved the sun.

It was also easy to tell Nikki apart from her demon Morg. That is what Buffy
called her. Morg was obsessed with sex, and human weakness. Morg tried to
play devils advocate, getting them to argue among themselves. Picking out
little things and making them into something they're not.

Morg tried to get him to hit the girl by making reference to Buffy's
sexuality. Riley still felt like he had to defend her honor. He was still in
shock over learning his girlfriend was bisexual. He knew why Buffy made a
point of telling him everything. Morg lost a little power that way. Still he
was an Iowa farm boy, how was he going to explain it all to his parents when
he took Buffy home to meet them?

Most of the Scooby's had learned to deal with Morg as well. Ok, not Xander,
he still got in shouting matches with the demon. Tara just listened to Morg
without comment. Willow used a sleeping spell on the girl. Joyce, drank
scotch and turned up the TV loud. Anya would start comparing demon notes and
painting her nails. Buffy just growled and Morg left.

Not that Morg was let out of Nikki that often. Nikki worked really hard to
keep her under control, only she was a newborn and was still in the early
stages of turning into a vampire. In fact at times Nikki was human with warm
blood and everything. Which was why she had to sleep, freeing the demon.

Giles had managed to keep Angel and Cordillia a secret from the others.
Angel was easy, but keeping Cordillia out of sight in a small town was
nearly impossible.

Cordillia's daily visions were another problem. To the young seer the
visions made little sense, always about four lesbian with bad fashion sense.
And neck licking. Big Uh gross, the brunette thought.

But even worse then the visions were her dreams, she was making love with
Faith some nights and Buffy on other nights and she was a boy. Tor, she was
a knight name Tor. Like she was some kind of character from a Edgar Rice
Burroughs novel.

It hadn't taken long for the three to run into trouble. Five vampires, all
mean, big and ugly. Buffy hadn't meant for Nikki to fight just come along
for the ride. She really didn't need to worry. Nikki was a great fighter.
Together they dusted four of them While Riley worked on the last one. He had
just been kicked to the ground when he felt Buffy pull him up. He was more
surprised when he saw Nikki holding the male vampire, who was easily four
times her size. Buffy handed him a stake and the little vampire held him
tight waiting for the stake to go through his heart.

Riley pushed the stake into its heart pulling it back out before the
creature turned to dust.

"You ok honey?' Buffy asked the tired Riley.

"Fine, only" he had meant to add more but the faces of the two women said,
trouble is coming.

"Angel do you always have to stand around in the shadows?" Buffy asked
staring at a spot in the trees.

"Sorry old habit" Angel said walking out of the trees.

"So I take it, the end of the world is coming again?" Buffy said

"From what Giles says you would know better then anyone else." Angel said
moving closer.

"Giles sent for you, I guess he is more freaked then I thought. He hasn't"
Buffy couldn't finish the thought

"He wanted to call the counsel but he called me instead. Buffy I know it is
hard to believe but I am here to help. I still care about you." Angel said.

"I still care about you, only " Buffy just pointed to Riley and Nikki.

"Giles said something about you finding Moria and Brighad. Are they..."
Angel couldn't even fathom the implications of a slayer finding the two
doomed lovers.

"Angel I think you have met Riley before, he's my boyfriend." Buffy stated
not really knowing how Riley fit into things. He was her boyfriend before
her memories returned so why shouldn't he still be her boyfriend now. The
blond didn't really know how to handle the whole thing.

"And this is Usha Nicole Jacarr, or Nikki for short in this world and in my
father's kingdom of Camelot she is the Forge Mistress, Brighad or Gad to her
friends."

Angel shock both there hands then asked, "Ok, so who is Moria?"

"I am, Angel don't act so surprised, I am still a slayer even in this life,
why not in the past?" Buffy said laughing. Then added, " I know who
Guinevere and Lancelot are, would you believe Tara and Willow. Oh and Xander
is Precievial"

"The knight that found the Holy Grail?" Angel asked

"Actually he was granted a glimpse of the Cauldron of Life but you know how
folk lore works. For the most part he was the purest knight of the round
table. Ok he was the only virgin without a grudge." Buffy said happily.

They all walked back to the Summers house in silences. "Buffy you know how
crazy that sounded right?." Angel asked breaking the silence at the steps of
Buffy's house.

"You still believed me." Buffy stated knowing the souled vampire did
believe. "Angel come by tomorrow and we will all go into research mode." She
then kissed her first love on the face.

The three people had a quick bite, Nikki finishing some fresh blood Tara had
picked up for her. Buffy was torn between them. She was also horny from the
visions of her past and nights slaying.

"Riley, can I talk to you for a minute?" Buffy asked

They walked into the hall where she could still watch Nikki. The girl had
the strangest effect on her. "Riley, I don't ever want to lie to you, so
hear it goes. I want to sleep with her tonight, and since it is the first
time, I ah." Buffy couldn't believe she got that much out.

"I am not happy about this, just so you know this. We'll talk about it in
the morning." With that Riley stormed off to went off to bed.

Buffy returned to the kitchen. "You heard every word didn't you."

"Vampire hearing, it was hard to miss, sorry."

"Don't be, so what is your opinion on the subject?" Buffy asked while she
sat down on the table.

"Depends on who is asking me, is it the great Mordred, slayer of the undead
or is it Buffy the vampire slayer?"

"Who do you want it to be?"

"I asked you first."

"Both, one and the same. At this point we are merging, not like you and Morg
are merging but merging. Nikki, I never knew you, but I did know Gad. You
were the other half of my soul, I know you - I don't remember much about it,
but I do love you. I have always loved you." Buffy had taken the girl's hand
and kissed it.

"See that is were the problem is, I know you love me, you also loved half
the kingdom. What was it, Anna at least once or twice a week, Tor, You never
stopped trying with Percy, Cam, Kay, Gowain, Lance, you even slept with Viv.
You were never big on monogamy. Nikki said after her eyes turned glowing
blue and stared down the present slayer.

"You slept with Lance if I remember. Yes and you had nothing to do with that
I bet, right. Besides once Galahad fell in love with Gwen I never hand a
chance." Buffy said crossing and un crossing her arms.

"Ok then, Anna" Buffy said leaning back and crossing her arms.

"Yeah while you made Tor spank you. Then we had a Threesome and you made Tor
watched and wouldn't let him get off." Nikki said shaking her finger in
Buffy's face.

"Viv got him off that night while you and Anna slept off my dad's new wine
and I patrolled alone. By myself. All alone." Buffy said trying to sound
hurt.

"We were bad." Nikki said.

"So want to fool around?"

"Buffy in a hundred life times have I ever turned you down?"

"Not that I remember, then my memory is still a little fuzzy."

"Do you think I would turn you down now."

"The answer better be no." Buffy said pulling Nikki into her arms.

"Who wants to be a virgin forever." The vampire said before kissing the
slayer back.

Pulling out of the kiss and taking a series tone, Buffy said, "I don't have
to, I can" all the while fumbling for words.

"Bed now, slayer." The girl said pulling the slayer into the basement before
locking the door.

"Hey! No body messes with my Willow." Xander

"And the weird award goes to...." -Buffy