Part: 1
Author: Cilia
E-mail: cilia@xxxxxxxxx
Feedback: Oh yes with and extra order of complements.
friend
might be just around the corner.

Born Again
Cilia

Prologue

Somewhere in the Old World a dark figure crouched on top of a crossbeam high
above a warehouse floor with no lights only shadows. Her information had
been good. The vampire count in the warehouse was now at twenty, with four
more to come. Then there was a crack as the beam started to give away.
"Shit, shit, shit," the pitch of the voice gave away the gender
of the watcher as a stream of curses followed her when she jumped of the
beam, did a flip and landed in the middle of the group gathered below her.
"Hey sorry for dropping in like this," she apologized as she
staked the first one and the reflection in her sunglasses showed it turn to
dust.
What followed was perfectly rehearsed ballet of slaughter. She caught sight
of two more coming in fast. She fell down in a split, thrust her stakes up
and was on her feet before the dust started falling. A kick sent another
flying into a stack of crates and dust followed.
"Who are you?" bellowed the leader as another vampire charged
her and got dusted with ease.
"Willow," the girl greeted, "the wicca," she added and threw fireball at
him.
"Get her." the leaders command turn into a scream of agony when
he was engulfed in flames.
"Great now the rest will run," she muttered as the host in front
of started to retreat and soon she was alone with the shadows.
"Willow the wicca, yeah that I'll but the fear of god into them"
she muttered and removed her cap.
The girl known as Willow then dusted herself off, removed the sunglasses,
thus revealing a pair of green eyes and ran a hand through her short red
hair.
"Well lame nicks aside I'm going home," she said to the
darkness, turned on her heel and walked out of the warehouse.

TBC....