Re: [buffywantswillow] FIC: Darkest Before the Dawn (2/?)

Well, I'm kinda guessing you referd to my little feedback. And, in my defence, I have to say I'm sorta puristic about this kind of thing. I have always preferd Buffy and Willow, not that there aren't great stories out there with other pairings, I just don't read so many of those. And I always will, prefer Buffy/Willow that is. I'm not sayin you out there might not try to change my mind, but you won't be successful... *resolved face*

And on a totaly different hand, feedback on feedback is very underestimated! All you authors out there think you are the only ones in need of feedback! Ha, we feedbackers also need to know from time to time that our humble contributions are appreciated! Especially if we have taken some time and effort in our threats and begging!!!!!

Well, that last part certainly removed a heavy load of my shoulders!
Till later...

Joachim.

P.S. I might be able to accept other pairings as long as it works out in the end. I'll try anyway.

LOL...you know...I almost never reply to feedback on the list but I've
gotten this threat....er, um, question before. The pairing for the fic
is Multi-Slash. that's why it's so easy for me to post it to so many
lists....*evil grin*. A little Buffy and Willow....Willow and
Tara....Buffy and Faith...and I'm gonna throw Faith and Dru in there for
really good measure....but don't worry...it'll all work out in the end.
I hope.....