REPOST;My Will Be Done

Okay gang, I'm something of a stickler for details, and yes someone did point out that I
accidently used the feminine pronoun in reference to Spike. I've always had a few
subconscious opinions regarding Peroxide Boy{c'mon, you don't think Dru's emasculating
enough for a guy? ;-) ) but the ever-observant Soren the Lurker was right. I meant to say
HIMSELF! So, for the sake of my own sanity, and for anyone who wants to archive this
nonsense, here is a corrected version of my original story. If you want to archive it, use
THIS copy. Thank you for your time.

Kirayoshi

Disclaimer;
Joss owns them, I'm just having a bit of sport with them. Some bits of dialogue in this story
are taken directly from the series.

Author's Note;
This is just an alternate scene from the episode "Something Blue". A big shout out to The
Buffy/Angel Ultimate Quotes Guide (http://www3.50megs.com/ctpl/) for supplying the
quotations I needed to complete this. Check them out; if you can't remember a favorite line
from BTVS or Angel, odds are it's in here.

The following is also my first effort at writing an actual sex scene. It's not quite PWP, but it's
definitely a hard R to a soft NC-17. This has a sexy scene between two women. If that
bothers you, just walk away.

Spoilers; "Something Blue". Duh!

Feedback; Yes please.

Archives; Go for it, just let me know and make sure you spell my name right.

Summary; What if, after casting her 'will be done' spell, Willow had said something other than
"Why doesn't she just marry him?"

My Will Be Done
Written by Kirayoshi

Willow sat alone on her bed, crying piteously. She felt more alone than she had in all the
eighteen years of her existence. Oz was gone. Xander was wrapped up in Anya. Giles was
oblivious to anything that wasn't written in one of his dusty old books. Buffy was off chasing
Spike. And Willow was alone and miserable.

It had all gone downhill with Veruca, a few weeks ago. A rock singer, like Oz. A werewolf,
like Oz. He denied it up and down, but she knew that there was an affair. When Veruca
died, Oz had left Sunnydale. He said that he had to control the wolf within him before he
could get back together with Willow.

Then, just today, he called her. He asked for his things.

The realization that Oz was, in all likelihood, not coming back to her hit her like a ton of
bricks. She tried to deal, she considered drowning her sorrows in light beer("Not drowning,"
she had feebly defended herself in front of the Scoobs, "wading."). Finally, when all seemed
darkest, she tried to magick her woes away. She dug up a 'will be done' spell, some
powerful magic, from one of Giles' old books. She performed the ritual as written, and
spoke from her shattered heart;

"It is my will that my heart be healed. Now. I will that this book speak its words to me. I will
that this Q-Tip gets.. unbendy..?"

The spell didn't work. She still felt miserable. And Buffy, her supposed best friend, didn't
even stay around to help her cope. Spike had escaped, and Buffy had to find him. Willow
just used the situation as an excuse to pout some more. "Spike's more important than me. I
get it," she moped.

"Buffy's gotta find out what's up with those commandos," Xander tried to explain. "Right now
she needs Spike."

"Well, fine!" she shouted, her patience worn to the nub. "Why doesn't she..." She almost
said, Why doesn't she just marry him? but in her tears, the words just wouldn't form. She
ran out of Giles' place, back to her dorm, and slammed the door behind her. She then
proceeded to bawl and wail for fifteen minutes straight. Finally, she voiced her grief, her
anger at herself and her frustration at the one who meant more to her than life itself;

"Buffy, if you only loved me like I love you!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I get this spell reversed," Spike shouted to the Slayer outside of the graveyard, "they'll be
finding your body for weeks!

"Oh, make a move, please!" Buffy goaded the neutered vampire. "I'm dying for a good slay!"
Spike snarled, and threw himself at Buffy, who sidestepped the hapless Brit with ease. As he
passed her, she rammed her elbow into the back of his head swiftly, rendering the vampire
unconscious.

"You're so lucky Giles wants you alive," Buffy addressed the sprawled-out form of Spike.
"Or whatever," she added when she remembered he was a vampire. She then hoisted him
gracelessly over her shoulders, and started back for Giles' house. "Man, Spikester," she
commented as she grunted under his weight, "you have got to lay off the high-fat blood. Try
a 2% or a skim or something."

Arriving at Giles' house, she dumped Spike unceremoniously in the hallway. "Let's tie up
peroxide boy," she announced, "and if that doesn't work, we'll invite him to watch the
sunrise."

"Very good, Buffy," Giles said absently. Buffy noticed that Giles was squinting, and rubbing
his eyes. She was going to ask why, but suddenly she found herself thinking of one thing.
One person.

Willow

"I gotta go, guys," Buffy said hurriedly. "Willow needs me."

"I don't suppose you could send her here to help with this truth spell," Giles commented, as
he wiped the lenses of his glasses for the hundredth time. "I seem to be having difficulty with
some of these words..."

"Get Xander and Anya to help, Giles," Buffy snapped at her mentor. "I've been a bitch to
Willow, and it's time I made it up to her."

"She just needs some time to herself, Buffy," Xander suggested.

"She needs me!" Buffy shouted as she slammed the door behind her.

And I need her, she thought to herself.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Willow had managed to compose herself slightly. Her tears had stopped flowing nearly five
minutes ago, but only because her tear ducts had dried up. She swallowed hard, and made
the realization that she was wallowing in self pity.

Is it any wonder you're alone, Wicca-girl? an inner voice asked. The way you've been on
this poor, pitiful me jag? Oz is gone, deal! And apologize to Giles and the others. Yes,
apologies are good. And a peace offering of some sort. Cookies. Lots of cookies,
especially involving chocolate chips.

She recognized the truth in this statement, and as she reached for her hankie to wipe her red-
rimmed eyes, she started to plan her amends to the others. She suddenly heard the
doorknob turn, and a tentative voice ask, "Willow?"

Willow nearly jumped out of her seat. "Buffy?" she asked.

"Yeah, the absentee best friend herself," Buffy answered contritely. Buffy stood in front of
Willow, not daring to speak, despite the many thoughts that ran through her head, demanding
to be expressed to the redhead in front of her.

"Buffy, I'm sorry...", "Willow, I'm sorry..." the two young women blurted out simultaneously.
They laughed hesitantly, then Buffy said, "You first."

"Well," Willow said, suddenly unable to tear her eyes away from the floor directly under her
feet. "I just wanted to say that I was sorry for being bring-down-girl these last few days..."

"No, no, don't apologize for that," Buffy silenced her friend. "I know what you've been going
through, I've been there. I'm the one who should be apologizing. I mean, you were my
tether when Angel left for L.A., and now that you're the one whose hurting, what do I do? I
go chasing after the poster child for mousse abuse! Spike doesn't matter. He's nothing.
He's negative infinity. You're all that matters to me, Wills."

"You--you mean that?" Willow asked hesitantly. "I know you have your duty as the Slayer
and all that, but..."

"My first duty is to my friends, Wills," Buffy took Willow gently into her arms, and stroked
her soft red hair. As she comforted Willow, her right hand started to trail lazily down the
young witch's spine. Willow found her happiness at being comforted by Buffy mingling with
an electric thrill at her touch down her back. "C'mon," Buffy smiled, "it's time that I made you
feel good. And I know just the way to do it." She punctuated her last sentence with an
inscrutable smile that Willow couldn't quite decipher. It reminded her of the look on Oz's
face, just before they had first made love, but this wasn't Oz, this was Buffy. She couldn't be
thinking...

"Uh, does this involve ice cream in any way, shape or form?" Willow asked. What was going
on in Buffy's head? And why wasn't she letting go of her? Not that she minded being held
by Buffy, but...

Buffy jacked her smile up a notch, as she cradled Willow's chin with her right hand. "It
could, Wills, it could. But now, it involves this..." She let the sentence hang as her face
moved closer to Willow's. Before she could respond, Willow felt the pressure of Buffy's lips
on her own.

They tasted sweet; cherry lip gloss, Willow guessed. They felt soft, like small satin pillows.
As the kiss progressed, from the confines of a friendly "I kinda love you" kiss to a more
serious "Let's do it" kiss, Willow started to freeze up.

Buffy withdrew slightly, just far enough to whisper. "Willow? What is it?"

Willow didn't speak, although she tried to repeatedly. A tiny "Lost In Space" robot was
careening frantically inside her head, shouting, "Danger, Will Rosenberg, Danger!" But the
memory of that kiss, and the slowly growing fire within her that Buffy's lips had ignited,
couldn't be ignored.

"Buffy," she whispered, fearing that any louder utterance would betray either her fear, her
desire or both. "Uh, what exactly are you doing?"

"What do you think, oh gorgeous redheaded Wicca-girl of mine?" Buffy smiled, as she leaned
against Willow's slim neck. She kissed and sucked at the nape of her neck, and trailed
around to nibble on her earlobe. "Mmm, I could see myself doing this all night."

"Uh, Buffy," Willow tried to speak, but her mute and halfhearted protests were muffled by
Buffy's lips again. Her head turned at a right angle to Willow's, and their lips drew closer
together, to the point where they could no longer kiss with their jaws shut. As their mouths
opened fully, Buffy's tongue moved forward and touched Willow's.

"Whoa!" Willow jerked her head back sharply. Buffy leaned toward her, her insistent mouth
still contacting her best friend's skin. "Buffy, what the hell are you doing?"

"What I've wanted to do for so long," Buffy murmured against the nape of Willow's neck.
"I've wanted you from the first time that I saw you. I just never had the guts to say it until
now." Her mouth traveled from Willow's neck, teasing and tasting her jawline, coming to rest
against her best friend's lips. Her hands started to roam the redhead's body, her left hand
gently caressing her back, as her right hand grazed the tops of her breasts. "Ooh, you taste
so sweet, Wills," she continued to whisper, her voice growing more husky and passionate.
"And you feel so soft, so wonderful. And if Oz is too blind to see what he's throwing away,
then I have no qualms about stealing you from him." She suddenly pulled her lips away from
Willow's and looked her in the eye, a lust-filled smile playing at her sensuous mouth. "C'mon,
Willow. Give me an hour and I'll make you forget all about Oz." And she leaned forward to
kiss Willow again.

Willow tried to put up resistance to the Slayer's advances, but only halfheartedly. Willow's
skin was afire with Buffy's touches, her nerves seemed to sing, to ache for contact. A tiny
corner of her mind cried, this is wrong, this is your best friend, but the portion of her mind
that could still function was growing quieter, as her body responded to Buffy's ministrations,
and growing arousal began to dampen the space between her thighs. Finally, as Buffy
caressed her breast through her sweater, Willow moaned, "Oz---Oz who?"

Buffy grinned lasciviously, and brought her hands to Willow's waist, and slowly peeled off her
friend's sweater. Willow lifted her arms as the sweater dragged over her head, and landed
on her bed. Buffy then started to unbutton Willow's shirt, leaning in close to catch the scent
of her new lover. With every button she unfastened, she kissed the warm soft skin beneath,
descending lower upon Willow's body until she reached the waistband of Willow's jeans.
Each kiss, each nuzzle, felt to Willow like her tongue licking the connectors of a nine-volt
battery, only all over her flesh. Her body was alight with arousal, and any negative thoughts
she had before were silenced by Buffy's gentle hands and mouth.

Buffy kissed her way back up Willow's body, lingering at the navel, and again at the valley
between her breasts, and finally stopping at her warm mouth. As they kissed, Buffy's tongue
sought Willow's, and this time, Willow reciprocated. Their tongues met and snaked against
each other, as each woman explored the other's mouth. Willow started to yank at Buffy's
jacket and shirt, which Buffy clumsily removed, her mouth never leaving Willow's. Finally,
Willow backed away from Buffy's questing mouth, murmuring, "Uh, oxygen, becoming an
issue." Suddenly, her mouth turned upward in an elfin grin. She started to unclasp her bra,
while admiring Buffy's body, the black sports bra accentuating her curves, the lean muscles of
her torso and pelvis. "So, Buffy," Willow said coyly as she removed her bra and allowed her
breasts to break free, "are we gonna get naked, or what?"

"Oh, we're gonna get naked all right," Buffy emphatically agreed, reaching for the fly of her
jeans. She nearly burst the inseam, she couldn't undress fast enough. Soon, she literally tore
off her sports bra, as Willow slipped off her jeans and panties, and within a heartbeat, a very
naked Slayer pressed her body against an equally unclothed witch. Their joined bodies
landed on Buffy's bed, kissing and groping all the way.

Willow didn't fully understand what had happened to her and Buffy, and for the moment she
didn't care. Her capacity for rational thought was temporarily suspended, and all that she
could concentrate on was the softness of Buffy's breasts, the silkiness of her hair, and the
heat between her legs. Buffy continued her descent on her body, slowly trailing her tongue
down her neck, across her collarbone, and finally lighting at the tip of her left breast. She
started to lick the nipple with feather-tip strokes of her tongue, just enough to make Willow
squirm, before taking the hardened nub between her lips and sucking hard. Willow held
Buffy closer to her, her hands grabbing onto the perfect globes of her asscheeks. She
wanted to touch as much of Buffy as she could.

While her mouth was occupied with Willow's left breast, Buffy tweaked the right nipple with
her fingers, massaging it with her right hand. With her left hand, she felt her way down her
lover's belly, rubbing gently at the navel, before venturing to the chestnut-red nest of her
pubic hair. She could feel the wetness between Willow's legs, could smell her juices as she
started to massage her vaginal lips.

"BUFFY!" Willow cried out as Buffy located the core of her desire. Tentatively at first, but
with growing confidence, she stroked, prodded and kneaded her friend's clitoris, each touch
sending Willow into growing spasms of pleasure, groaning more loudly with each stroke. She
stuck her forefinger into her clit, followed by her middle finger, up to the knuckles, thrusting
gently but firmly. Finally, Willow climaxed on Buffy's hand, her legs kicking high into the air,
her moans of passion cresting into panting sobs of release and sexual bliss.

"Wow..." was all that Willow could get out for a whole minute, and as far as Buffy was
concerned, that summed it up perfectly.

Buffy lifted her hand out of Willow's pussy, and licked the honey off her fingers. "Mmm, you
taste yummy," Buffy commented, offering her hand to Willow. Willow took the hand, and
licked her fingers, tasting herself on Buffy. "And I haven't even gone to the source yet," Buffy
growled, as she lowered her head toward Willow's legs.

Buffy continued her relentless assault on Willow's pussy, until Willow begged for the
opportunity to taste Buffy's juices. Buffy crawled slowly on all fours around the bed,
carefully positioning herself so that her blonde pubic region was directly over Willow's face.
Willow lifted her head and extended her tongue to touch Buffy's sex, and the first light flicking
of Willow's tongue sent shivers throughout Buffy's body. Willow grabbed Buffy's ass and
moved her friend down on top of her so that she could taste all of Buffy's mound. Willow's
sudden act of initiative drove Buffy mad with lust, and she bent down to drink deeply of
Willow's honey. She lapped greedily at Willow's cunt, while the redhead beneath her sucked
at Buffy's clitoris, her fingers busily rubbing against her vagina. Before long, this dual assault
brought about a volcanic orgasm in the Slayer, who managed to stay honed in on Willow's
burning clit. Within seconds of Buffy's orgasm, Willow tossed about the bed in the throes of
her climax.

Buffy collapsed on top of Willow, her limbs turning to jelly. "I do not want to move from this
spot for the rest of my life," Buffy whispered deeply, a wicked grin playing at her lips.

"You do and I'll slug ya," Willow retorted. Buffy slowly turned her body around, so that she
was again face to face with Willow, and they kissed passionately, tasting their own arousal
from each other's faces.

"Why didn't we do this before?" Buffy asked, kissing and licking her lover's ear, while
languidly stroking her soft red hair.

"I dunno, Buff," Willow purred, thoroughly enjoying the treatment. "I was hung up on
Xander, then you had Angel, then I had, uh, uh..."

"Oz?" Buffy prompted.

"Yeah, him," Willow said absently. She leaned toward Buffy again, kissing her cheek. "But
that doesn't matter now. None of it matters. Because I love you, Buffy."

"And I love you, Willow," Buffy breathed. Their lips joined again, their passion and arousal
quickening.

The incessant ringing of a telephone caught them in the middle of renewing their lovemaking.
Willow reluctantly answered the phone, trying not to be distracted by her lover's constant
caresses. "Uh, Willow here," she greeted the caller.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY XANDER?" Anya shouted over the phone at
Willow.

Willow bolted upright at Anya's first words. "Huh? Anya, calm down. What happened to
Xander?"

"He's a demon magnet thanks to you," Anya complained. "Your stupid 'Will be done' spell!
You called Xander a 'demon magnet' and suddenly he's got every demon in the area chasing
after him. And you said that Giles was blind, so now he is!"

"Oh my Goddess," Willow breathed as Anya's words sank in. She looked at Buffy, still
stroking her body, but suddenly her heat was quenched by her growing guilt. She had cast
that stupid spell, and now every snide remark she made was coming true. And Buffy's
sudden amorous behavior must have been a result of that spell. But when did I say, "I want
Buffy to become my sex slave?" thought Willow. When---

Omigod. "Buffy, if you only loved me like I love you!"

Willow told Anya that she and Buffy would be right over, and hung up. She quickly jumped
out of bed, only to have Buffy try to pull her back into bed. "C'mon, Buffy," Willow pulled
away from her friend's hands. "Gotta go save the world again. Sacred duty and all."

"Forget the sacred duty," Buffy murmured, her eyes still darkened with lust. "Let's just have
sex all night."

"Not now, Buffy!" Willow shouted. "We have to break my spell."

"Ooh, all right, grumble grumble," Buffy answered petulantly. Even as they dressed, and left
the dorm for Giles' place, Willow had to brush Buffy's hands off of her repeatedly.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Eventually, Willow was able to reverse the effects of her 'Will be done' spell. Giles' vision
returned, and the only demon who was attacking Xander was Anya, and her attacks he didn't
mind. And Buffy seemed to be her normal self again. Much to Willow's despair.

She had realized that night that Buffy was her one true love. Her sexual experience was
extremely limited, her only lover before Buffy had been Oz. But Buffy touched a place in her
soul that Oz could never reach. Maybe it came from being best friends for three years, or
college roommates, or from standing by each other through the various demons, vampires
and other threats that they faced together. But she knew now that she would never love
anyone as passionately as she loved Buffy.

And Buffy hadn't spoken to her for the last two days.

She knew that all of Buffy's emotions that night were controlled by that spell, and that made
Willow feel dirty. She manipulated her friend's emotions for her own self-gain, even though
she herself was unaware of the effects of her spell. She could only imagine how violated
Buffy felt as a result. Now, she had not only lost her boyfriend Oz, she had lost her best
friend.

Since the effects of the 'Will be done' spell were lifted, Willow had thrown herself into a
cookie-baking frenzy. Hundreds of chocolate-chip cookies had been produced, in an effort
to make amends. She had also detailed Giles' car. Ultimately, the rest of the Scooby gang
had let her off the hook. But Buffy had avoided her. She stayed out later on patrol, sleeping
at her mother's house, and steered clear of Willow during their classes during the day.

Finally, Willow couldn't take it any more. She decided to move out of the dorm, and leave
Buffy alone. She would have to deal with the end of their friendship, which she now knew
would hurt infinitely more than her break-up with Oz; at least then she had Buffy to lean on.
Who could she lean on when she broke up with Buffy?

"Hey, Wills," a penitent voice emerged from the doorway as Willow started to pack her
things. "What's the up?"

Willow turned on her heel. "Oh, Buffy. I thought that you were on patrol."

"I can see that," mused Buffy as she looked at Willow's suitcases. "Thinking of busting out
before I got here?"

"Buffy, it's not like that, it's just--" Willow began, but Buffy hushed her with a gentle finger to
her lips.

"Hey, it's okay," she explained. "The last couple of days were pretty angst-filled for the both
of us. I just had to get away to clear my head, and think things through. And talk to Mom
about what happened."

"You told your mom that you and I--" Willow's jaw dropped.

"I left out the pertinent details," Buffy grimaced in embarrassment. "Like the spell. And my
having the greatest orgasms of my life."

"Well, I'm glad that you didn't divulge every--did you say 'greatest orgasm of your life'?"

"Oh, yeah," Buffy smiled broadly at the memory. "That was the most incredible night of my
life."

"But--but--" Willow stammered. "It didn't count! You were under a spell! You weren't
yourself!"

"I wasn't myself," Buffy agreed. She walked slowly to Willow, taking her hand in her own.
"But I'm myself now, Wills. And I'd like to try it again, Willow." She pulled Willow toward
her, and their lips met in a warm, passionate kiss.

"Wow," Willow whispered as they disengaged the kiss. "I was so sure that I blew my best
friend status."

"You can't get rid of me that easily," Buffy breathed huskily. "Especially since I'm so much in
love with you I can't see straight." She kissed her again, and their tongues met at the juncture
of their lips. After french-kissing for a few more seconds, Buffy said, "C'mon, Willow, let's
clear the suitcases off of your bed. I've got a better use for it tonight."

Willow grinned wolfishly. "Your will be done, oh mighty Slayer," she giggled.

Buffy nodded at Willow as she started to remove her shirt. "Or rather, my Wills be done.
'Cause I plan to do my Wills all night!"

FINIS