From: Christeen Demons [mailto:Shyfox30@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2000 8:29 PM
To: buffywantswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [buffywantswillow] Okay, who turned down the volume?

It's way too quiet in here.:-) And do you kiddies know what happens when
writer thinks it's too quiet? Heh, they shake the place up a bit...just
wondering what's going on with everyone, and how many of you survived that
dumb "I Love You." bug, so if you're still alive...raise you're hand, if
you
wan't more stories.:-)

Shyfox