FF: untitled - news

Hi all, shyfox and I have been toiling away at this piece. We
received
such a great response to the intitial postings that we wanted to give
you more.

But it's gonna be in a slightly different form. With us shooting
files
back and forth to each other over this beta time, trying to figure
out
exactly what I have posted to the list is a bear. So, I posted
everyting we have so far to my site:

http://www.geocities.com/thekimlyarchive/buffy/main.html

The link is in a section called NOTES

Please remember this is an alt. piece - a crossover with Xena. It is
assumed that X and G are together in every sense of the word although
this story is not graphic in nature.

As for my site, there are general and explicit slash stories present.
Read at your own risk. Although considering the list, I'm not sure
why
I'm making this warning.

So, anyhoo, let us know what you think. The beast is about 20 pages
at this point.

later all,

~kimly