Just an explanation

Ok, some of you out there might consider this just complaining from my part, but it really is some sort of tribute to all the great authors that contribute to this list.

To the explanation part: A couple of months ago a TV channel here decided to air all the Buffy episodes up to season four. To make an audience ready before they started sending the new episodes. This was great, I got to see four episodes a week all through three great seasons of the best show on earth. Unfortunatley season three was finished last Thursday. And only a week ago I found out the TV company had decided it would be too expensive to buy season four. So that is it. Today is the first none-Buffy day, and it´s going to be like that for a long time to come.

Well, this is all very sad and all, but something good came out of all of this too.

After seeing the first few episodes, I felt something wasn´t quite right. Then I remembered reading some Xena fic once, and hoped something similar might exist on Buffy as well. And we all know what had to happen. The buffywantswillow list appeared as of out of nowhere. This was just what I felt I was missing. Won´t go into the reasons why, we all probably have our own reasons to be on this list. That was the start of weeks of fun and great stories. And for that I´m grateful. (And something else too. I seem to have soaked up lots and lots of Buffy trivia. Don´t know exactly how, it´s just there. Not that I mind though, it´s kinda fun.)

Hm, this got a little out of hand.
I think what I´m trying too say is that I´m now counting on you guys to fill my Buffy quota for the weeks I think I´ll need to get used to not being able to watch Buffy almost every night.

Yes, I think I´ve said all I wanted for now.
The really important part is that you authors know how appreciated you really are. And everyone else that writes in to the list with questions and comments and such.

Take care, all of you.
Later.
Joachim.

P.S. This also includes buffyloveswillow.