Re: [buffywantswillow] FF: A night to remember.

Yes, well I finally finished Moving Day.
And, yes it was funny, I liked it.

I'm glad you liked it.:-)

Even though I have to admit the baby
thing is kinda wierd.

Well, I'll admit it is a little out of the ordinary.;-)

Seen some other stories with babies in them (not
saying you copied anything, your story is totally different)

Heh, so have I.:-) Merwolf is really good for that.:-) Although, if I'm copying anybody, I'm copying myself.:-) I gave Xena and Gabrielle a baby before Merwolf or the show did.:-)

, and I´m still
not sure how I feel about that. I know, I know, with vampires, demons and
all that, two girls getting a baby shouldn´t be that difficult... But it is.

Just have to suspend that disbelief a little more.;-)

And it ads to a story in such a way that you really should be able too, hm,
seems I´m rambling on about something I really don´t know how to end.

Not quite sure where you meant to go here, either.:-)

In
short (babbling is kinda fun) what I´m trying to say is that you keep
writing, and I´ll try to keep reading. I´m sure I´ll be able to handle it soon enough. Otherwise, it´s just my loss, isn´t it:-)

Heh.:-)

Oh, yeah, if you really care my laptop ran out of power so I wasn´t able to
read the story until this afternoon. I wasn´t able to fall asleep for hours.
Around 6.30 AM I think. Probably all your fault! *kinda sleepy looking
smile* (it´s 4 AM now and school tomorrow, but then again economics is just
SO fun I might not care)

Whoops. Sorry about that. The evil power of a writer...Stephen King gets accused of the same thing...keeping people up at night...so I guess I'm in good company. I hope you didn't fall asleep in economics.;-)

Take care,

Shyfox

Anyway.
Later.