About Pink Rabbit and Updates

Hi all,

I just wanted to drop a note, since several folks on the lists I'm sending this to have stories submitted at Pink Rabbit (and probably haven't even heard back from me). My apologies for radio silence for the last week and a half, but some bad stuff kind of crashed in on me, and everything else got back burnered for awhile. Be assured that if you did not get a response to a submission or other email, there's nothing intentional in it, and I'm not snubbing or ignoring you (though, feel free to check and see if anything got through, since excite is not always the most reliable mail service in the known universe). Other than a few emails to keep myself busy, I just haven't been dealing with stuff much.

Anyhow, I'm trying to get things back up to speed, and will be getting stories and such posted and authors responded to in the next few days. You may have to bear with me a bit, but things will get back on track.

As for loyal visitors who've asked when updates will happen. As soon as I can dig my way through things, sit down, and make myself do them. The same goes for Whither Thou Goest... (though I have actually worked on it some).

And now, I return you to your regularly scheduled fanfic.

Barb

--"If I was all that fond of real life, I would never have majored in theater"

For f/f related fanfiction, art, and a little bit of everything else
Visit The Pink Rabbit Consortium Homepage:
http://pinkrabbit.simplenet.com
Earn money to surf the Net
https://secure.clickdough.com/servlets/cr/CRSignup.po?referral_id=pinkrabbit