Re: RE: [buffywantswillow] FF: A night to remember.

--- In buffywantswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Joachim Irgens"
<joachimirgens@h...> wrote:
> Ok, that was what I thought in the beginning. I felt something
really bad
> was going to happen (maybe because of the warning), but I kept on
reading
> anyway. It was so good, and well written!
> I was actually hurting deep down inside when I came to the end.
> And the really wierd part is that I keep writing these feedbacks
praising a
> writer I have decided to hate. Ok ok, not hate, dislike maybe. Or
is
> slightly mad better. Ok, I´ll settle for keeping an eye on you
for
a while.

Oh boy...stepped in it with you with this one, didn't I?:-) Why do I
feel like a suddenly reformed Angel, you know when he suddenly got
his soul back at the end of that wickedly awesome duel...boy I liked
that...I can't really apologize for writing the story, because the
darned scene just wouldn't leave my head, and it begged to be
written, the awesome power of a writer is nothing compared to that
writer's muse...if I hadn't written it, the muse probably would have
left me, and then where would my other stories be?:-) Up a creek
without a paddle?:-) Cut me some slack, not all of my stories are
sad...I promise.:-)

> Oh, and not to forget. To Carol.Clarke, NO story is so good it can
forgive
> hurting OUR Willow...........

Oh, and I love Willow too, she is actually my favorite character on
the show, it pained me to write this as much as it hurt you to read
it. I seem to do that to the characters I like best though...I
killed Gabrielle once too.:-)
Shyfox

> Joachim
>

> >This is a sad good story, so good I forgive you for hurting my
Willow.