Re: [buffywantswillow] Missing scene from TYF...

Yes!!!

Thank you E!!! Finally...someone answers a challenge of mine. Whew.....I thought I had
become invisible or something and all the list sibs couldn't see what I'd been writing.
well done.....
--
Your humble bard and Rodrigo's dedicated love slave,
~~Kimber

Shadowlander's #1 fan and her 'Official Un-Official Idea Bouncer Offer'
Pat Kelly's #1 fan and his 'Offical scene runner-by-er'

'Exquisite Coalescence'. . .your source for BuffySlash fiction on the web. Comming soon!

- - - - - - - - - - - -
QUOTES OF THE MOMENT
- - - - - - - - - - - -
"One out of every ten people is born to give the other nine trouble. Guess what number I
am."
* *
"I tried sniffing Coke once, but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose."
* *
"Toast lands butter side down, Cats land the right way up, So what happens if you butter a
cat?"
* *
"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear
them speak"
* *
"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty
girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity."
* *
"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I
realize, Oh my gosh....I could be eating a slow learner."
* *
"I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe."
* *
"They say that love hides behind every corner... am I walking in circles?"
* *
"I don't have a big ego, I'm way too cool for that. "
* *
"I thought I had a great idea today, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't
even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hangar."
* *
"I'm not cheap, but I am on special this week."
* *
"The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory."
* *
"There's too much blood in my alcohol system."
* *
"GUYS: No shirt, no service. GALS: No shirt, no charge."
* *
"Optimists say the glass is half-full, Pessimists say the glass is half empty, I says
it's time for a beer run."
* *
"It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really quite busy. "
NONE OF THE IDEAS EXPRESSED ABOVE ARE ACTUALLY MINE. THEY ARE TOLD TO ME BY LUTHOR AND
FERDINAND, THE FIVE INCH TALL SPACE ALIENS WHO LIVE UNDER MY DESK. IN RETURN FOR THESE
IDEAS, I HAVE GIVEN THEM PERMISSION TO EAT ANY DUST BUNNIES THEY FIND UNDER THERE. IN
ADDITION, THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED HERE ARE NOT THOSE OF MY LAWYER, EMPLOYER, GIRLFRIEND,
CHURCH OR MYSLEF. . .BUT THEY ARE THE OPINIONS OF ELVIS AS REVEALED TO ME THROUGH THE
MEDIUM OF MY PET HAMSTER, LEE HARVEY OSWALD. . .