Observations and a question

a few comments;

To Jason, and others who may wonder, no, I don't live in UK, but in Spokane Washington.
Due to the fact that WB and UPN are handled by the same channel in Spokane, Buffy's
scheduled on Saturdays here. Plus it occasionally gets moved up in the schedule for
Mariners baseball. Also, I do have a real life that sometimes interferes with my seeing the
show, but I do plan to catch the next eps, and have been more or less getting caught up on
continuity. I plan to catch as many of the reruns as I can.

Second, is there a Neogirl 11 out there? I e-mailed the first chapter of "Somewhere I have
Never Travelled", and I got a message that a Neogirl 11 didn't take any e-mail with
attatchments. If you're out there, Neogirl, and want to read my story, please e-mail me at
Jim_D_Means@xxxxxxxxxxx and I'll try to get back to you.

Finally, a question for a fanfic I'm writing. What is Tara's last name? I'm thinking O'Neill, I
read that in a story once, but I'm not sure. If you know, help.

Thanks a lot.
Kirayoshi

"Don't worry about the future, or worry but remember that worrying is as effective as solving
an algebra problem by blowing bubble gum."