re: [buffywantswillow] WAY OT: Buttered cats....

What are we, the buttered cats list now?

The last word on Buttered Cats is a screamingly funny comic book written by comics god
Alan Moore, called "Tomorrow Stories" #3. In a story called "Pet Theory", a boy genius
named Jack B. Quick buttered the back of a cat in order to create a perpetual motion
device. Two fatal flaws emerged; One, the cat instinctively spun his tail to balance himself,
which caused the cat to fly like a helicopter. Two, the cat instinctively started to lick the
butter off his fur, which caused him to fall. This book came out last year from America's Best
Comics, an imprint of Wildstorm, which is published by DC comics. Look it up in your local
comic book shop. You'll be glad you did.

Happy cat buttering,
Kirayoshi

"My uncle was a small claims court jester."

"I once went to a voodoo accupuncturist. You didn't have to go. Just walk down the street,
and 'hey, my headache's gone!'"
--Steven Wright