From: Steven Shea <cashelguy_59@xxxxxxxxx>
To: buffywantswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [buffywantswillow] Buffy/Xena
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 17:15:47 -0700 (PDT)

Since everyone on this list seems to be a Xena fan I
thought you might be interested that in the new issue
of "Maxim" Lucy Lawless says Xena could kick Buffy's
ass. Did anyone see the Xena where there is a
reference to Buffy: "Buffus the Bachae Slayer."

Steve

http://im.yahoo.com/

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/buffywantswillow