Missing Scene From Restless

Notes: Spoilers for Restless, obviously. Also, I'm borrowing from Loss Leader's interpretation of the Death Of A Salesman scene posted in the newsgroup for some of Buffy's comments...

Willow: Buffy, we need to talk about something... That dream...
Buffy: Yes, we do. That play thing...
Willow: OK, but that's not what I need to talk about...
Buffy: It was really weird speaking words you were putting in my moith... And dressing me as a flapper...
Willow: You... experienced that?
Buffy: Yeah. Slayer dream, remember?
Willow: Oh... OH! Oh...
Buffy: Is that how you see me? As a flapper?
Willow: Well, y'know, flappers were strong, willful, sexy, independent...
Buffy: Cool! Anyway, about that play... What was Harmony doing there, anyway?
Willow: Well, she... Um, I don't know...
Buffy: Anyway, that whole bit, with her between me and Riley... Milk jugs?
Willow: Um... Yeah...
Buffy: So, you've got her standing between us... Riley's being a classicly male archtype, and I'm being a classic strong female archtype, and...
Willow: I should never have suggested you take Psych...
Buffy: You're having Riley wanting to hold the milk jugs, having her heartbroken, and me chewing him and the entire gender out...
Willow: Well, you do that sometimes...
Buffy: So, what I'm thinking is, Harmony represented you...
Willow: Ewww! I'm nothing like her!
Buffy: This isn't about her. So, she's the girl torn between men and women, just got her heart broken by a guy, and the girl took up for her... Thanks for making me the girl, by the way, and not Tara...
Willow: Um, speaking of Tara, what I need to talk to you about...
Buffy: And that bit where I'm ripping your clothes off? I mean, I do always want to do that...
Willow: Um, Buffy, you're getting that preditory look in your eyes again...
Buffy: Oh... Sorry. Inner primitive, and all... I've got control, really...
Willow: Yeah... Sure, you do. Anyway, can I finally get to my point?
Buffy: Oh. OK.
Willow: I have a bone to pick with you... And Tara is SO going to get it...
Buffy: What?
Willow: What was she doing in your bedroom? And that whole coming out of nowhere and being mysterious and cryptic routine? Don't think I don't know what that leads to with you!!! Well, you can't have her!!!
Buffy: Huh? Look, it's not like that...
Willow: Oh, and the way she was dressed in the desert for you... She never dresses that hot for me!!! Can't have anything that's just mine, no, everything has to be about Buffy...
Buffy: Will... Really, we're just friends...