WAY OT: Arrggg!!!!! (or, WHERE ARE YOU ROD?!)

Gah...no wait, that wasn't angsty enough.....I mean...GGAAAHHHHH!!!!
Just when you think your nice and safe and can breath a sigh of relief
about the listdad coming out of lurkdome.......HE GOES BACK INTO THE
DARK ABYSS AGAIN!!!!! Rodrigo, where did you run off to now? And I
don't want to hear any excuses about gremlins or real life or carnivals
or broken limbs and such.....grrr...you know...you propose to me on the
list, make my heart to all a flutter....I accept...and you disappear. I
swear! Just like a man not to be around when you need him...grrr...I
work and I type and I slave over very very angsty fic for you and where
is the appreciation? Where's the love? I'm about to lose my mind over
here (or was it already gone to begin with?) and you don't
care...*sniff*...you don't care about us anymore...your just a big mean
old mad brazilian tease! that's what you are...a tease!!! Three or
four little posts from you and then poof! all gone...no more Rod. Know
what I did tonight? I talked to Dave! Yes, that's right...your
nemissis Dave...the *other* man in my life..the one you still have to
have a duel at 20 paces with wet noodles with over me....I *TALKED* to
Dave...as in he CALLED ME...as in...VOICE TO VOICE.......was probably
the only thing that's kept me sane this evening...well, that and
plotting with Shadow a naked Willow chained up with Buffy hovering over
her in red leather goin all dominatirx.....*evil grin*. I want you back
and posting regularly to this list post hasty Mister....or...or...or
I'll with hold my fic again! And in case you hadn't noticed..I have 2
in the works now...and don't think I won't do it either...I only posted
the end of the Rocky Road because Erin was lighting the torches and
sharpening the pitchforks....and Pat had that mad gleam in his eye (you
know how he gets *grin*)........... I'll disappear and no one will ever
hear from me again unless you get yer butt out here!!!!!!! Don't think
I won't do it either....try me mister...just try me......grrr

--
Your humble bard and Rodrigo's very disgruntled yet still dedicated love
slave,

E x q u i s i t e + C o a l e s c e n c e
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
http://www.redrival.com/exquisite
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
F/F Slash fiction & artwork for the Buffy and Angel show

- Eternally jealous of Erin 'cause Joss and Fury impersonated her.
*grumble*
- Member of THE CITIZENS OF KANE - I have Christian's tousled hair on
retainer
- Member #102 of the Amber Benson is a Hottie Club
- Humble reciever of Joss love --- Joss says: (Wed May 17 14:05:24
2000 152.163.205.76) Hi, Kimber. I give you love. There is a squishy
element to it that I'd rather not discuss. But it's pudding-free.
- VERY humble reciever of an e-mailed "DAVID FURY-LOVE" ---I love you,
Kimber. There, happy? :-) Fury --
- SO's to all VIPS - Alyson, Amber Benson, James, Nicholas, Anthony,
Jeff, Joss, SMG, Eliza, David, Seth, Marti, Jane, Sophia, Fury and last
but never least, Erika from Velvet Chain (my fellow Duran Duran
lover)!!!!!!
- Keeper of Tara's ability to make Willow's eyes sparkle in "Superstar."

- Keeper of Tara's smokin sleeve ability in "Superstar."
- Keeper of Tara's stutter when she says the word Scoobys in "New Moon
Rising."
- "Heavy lesbian witches rock!"

Final thought:
"One out of every ten people are born to give the other nine trouble.
Guess what number I am."