Re: [buffywantswillow] A big THANKS and support for the writers

yep, yep, yep, I agree, really I can't write but I really appreciate those who do, I like to read all of your stories, cause it makes me giddy... Anyways, for the flamers out there, STOP IT, we're on to you... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (meniahcal laughter)
Melissa

From: ilona <ANOLI_NZ@xxxxxxxx>
To: buffywantswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: Ilona <anoli_nz@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [buffywantswillow] A big THANKS and support for the writers
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 23:11:47 -0400 (EDT)

Hi I just subscribed to this list not long ago. I also
belong to btvs slash and willowfic and buffy/faith,
cos I like the stories and all things buffy.

Granted I havent actually seen any flaming (I usually
read the stories and not the replies), but after I saw
Kimbers message (cos you rock Kimber) I started
reading all the other replies and needless to say I
was shocked

I fully support all the work that you and all the
other writers do, like Pat, Quindo etc... and I was
sad to see that you decided to pull your series
because of a few idiots. I know I dont reply to all
the stories, so you guys dont know how much I adore
them. BUT I DO!!!!
I just hope that all of you keep writing all the great
stories and know that even if not all of us who read
them reply we do appreciate all the hard work that you
put into your great writing.

To all the people flaming these great writers, if you
dont like the stories, DONT READ THEM!!!!!!!

Regards
Ilona

PS: I will try harder to reply to the stories posted
at this site and dont let these people get you down.

Okay end of rant and thanks for reading