Re: [buffywantswillow] FF: Christmas in your heart

well.... what can i say... besides that this probably is the nicest
buffy/willow christmas story i have ever read!

Why thank you.:-)

and that is not a bad thing, cause i tend to appreciate the happy stories
more than the sad and/or angst filled ones. frail heart or something, i
don`t know:-)

Hmm, Yeah I've noticed that.:-)

oh, and i`m getting more and more comfortable with the whole baby thing,
just hoping this won`t be a new trend, cause i`m not THAT cofortable with
it:-)

Heh.:-)

only bad thing i can think of is that i`m close to jealous.... how come my
christmases never are that great. and by that i mean the happy comfortable
feeling they seemed to share in your story....:-)

I'm not sure.:-) That's the thing with fantasy, you can make the day be as happy as you want it to be.:-) Great to hear from you...glad I didn't scare you away.:-)

Shyfox

joachim