OT: Buffy/Willow zone of the BtVs Writer's Guild

Hi!
I run nocturnal*lullaby the Buffy/Willow zone of the BtVS Writer's Guild and
one of the other zones. I've just got my exam results which were good enough
for me to stay on at school to do my A-Levels. The problem is, i've no
longer got all the free time I once had that come courtesy of GCSEs and so
i'm going to have to give up the Buffy/Willow zone. If any of you out there,
have a Buffy/Willow site and feel like expanding it into the Buffy/Willow
zone or just feel like taking it on. Could you *please* let me know as soon
as possible. If anyone wants it but also wants an extremely silent co-owner
that can help during holidays then i'm fine with that.My email address is
jokarsugaz@xxxxxxxxx. The Guild's main site is
http://redrival.com/btvswriters and the zone is currently situated at
http://www.crosswinds.net/~chaoskitten/nocturnal. Sorry if i'm breaking any
list rules, it'll be the last time I do it.
-Joanne