Re: Welcome to buffyloveswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx

Oi,

Welcome again.I hope you have a great time in here.So, you also gota B/W
fic, it's really nice to see that they are starting to pop out now.I hope
you post it soon.

Well, have fun
Tchau

On Tue, 16 Nov 1999 21:04:51 -0000, Tairis Anders wrote:

Hi my name is Tairis...well it's not but it is what i use. I think this
list
is a great idea. I am a writer who predominatly writes action and
Buffy/Xander fic. I have one B/W fic but i need to censor it. (Under UK
law
submitting adult literature to a forum that permits minors can get me six
years in prison....as Michael Cain says "Not a lot of people know that")
Anyway I wish everyone well and hope that the list goes from strength to
strength.

Tairis Anders
****************
Fascist (but cuddly) Dictator of ActionBuffy@xxxxxxxxxxx and
ActionBuffy18@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.tairis-anders.co.uk/actionbuffy
Cute Bunny owned by Drusilla

Tairis Shrine To Buffy The Vampire Slayer
www.tairis-anders.co.uk/buffy

Buffy and Xander Forever
www.tairis-anders/buffxan

Amor é fogo que arde sem se ver,