Re: transcripts

Hey,

I'm back.I go to a site that has every transcript from the first three Buffy
seasons, and now they're also doing Angel(they have every episodes up to
I'll remember you) and Buffy's fourth season(they have every one, but Bad
Beer , Fear Itself and Pangs).They're not as detailed as Alexander's but
it's worth taking a look, here's the address:

http://www.psyche.kn-bremen.de/

Also, if you're interested in screen captures , promos and stuff like
that(also has season four transcripts) go to :

http://altern.org/buffyiv/main.html

Hope it helps.Go insane : )

tchau