OT-I'll forget you

Hey,

I just read the transcript to I'll remember you(okay, as an avid
Buffy/Willow fan and as someone that gets grossed out by Buffy/anyone else
ships, i really ain't looking forward for THAT) and i just have a few things
i'd like to comment/question .

Okay, first, what does Joss thing he's doing?For the first time in a long
time we get the two of them alone and he goes around to pair Buffy with
every single male on the show?I know it's not his intend but i think it's
very unBuffy like the fact that she'll have relationships with four
different men(okay, the ones that saw the promos for next week know that
really doesn't count, but still...) in less than eleven episodes.And people
think Willow is acting weird(okay, i also have a theory about that_based on
spoilers, of course).He should have let her be for a little while, let her
men-free, or maybe show her and Willow having smoochies...oops, only in my
dreams.What i'm saying is, let us dream for awhile.I like this period where
people don't have to explain why they aren't with boyfriends while writing
fics.

Okay, i got a little carried on that was not what i wanted to talk
about.Well, first thing, it's just something Buffy said at the beggining:
Buffy: "I'm a big girl now, Angel. I'm not in High School anymore. A lot
has happened in my life since you left."
Angel: "I know. I respect that."
Buffy: "And I don't need you skulking around, trying to protect me. (Angel
looks away, and Buffy looks down) Unless, of course, I'm in some gigantic
fight to the death, which - I was last night. That was you, helping me,
wasn't it?"
Angel: "I was in the neighborhood - skulking."

First, a lot can be read as "I got together with my best friend, we admitted
that we loved each other, yadda, yadda , yadda.Second, i still haven't seem
the bad guy this time(i don't even know if he can be considered a bad guy)
but i'm sure that Buffy has faced a lot worst, What was that all about?

Well, next thing:

Doyle: "I don't know. I thought the only way for you to be made mortal was
if the Powers-That-Be stepped in."

Does anyone else still have any doubts that Joss is going to put these two
together if both series end at the same time, they even trying to work
things out now, kinda like prepare the viewers.

Last thing:

Angel: "The Mohra demon said the end of days had begun. That others were
coming, soldiers of darkness. I need to know if he was telling the truth."
Man: "As far as such things can be told."
Angel: "What happens to the Slayer when these soldiers come?"
Woman: "What happens to all mortal beings. Albeit sooner in her case."
Angel: "She'll die? - Then I'm here to beg for her life."

Okay, let's say i am wrong about the Powers that be thing, but this really
looks like a big, huge plot, maybe a movie-like or season finale kind of
thing.Something wicked this way comes.Of course, i was always a firm
beleiver that the series endig will not be very happy(i'm a fatalistic kind
of person) i figure Buffy will probably die during her duty, fighting some
big nasty evil or giving up her life to close the Hellmouth forever, stuff
like that and they will end with anotherm slayer being called(the circle
goes on).It's horrible for the fic aspect, but it is true to the show.

Okay, i'm not very good today, woke up at three in the morning, had a big
test, only did well in the english part(maybe it has something to do with
the fact that i spend 24/7 reading things in english).Sorry if i offended
the B/A fans(i know we have at least one in here).

So, what do you guys think, do you have any views on these matters?Also,
does anyone knows where i can find transcripts(or good quotes pages) to Bad
Beer,Fear Itself and Pangs

Well, i'm off to wonder why i kind everyone on the show would go well as
Willow partner(after reading the Initiative script i kept thinking that
Riley and Willow could make a cute couple, argh) and can't seem to stand the
though of Buffy with anyone but Willow(altough i think the 30/11 episode
will be quite funny)

Well
Tchau
See you guys later
Riley:...And so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you.(to
Willow, about Buffy)
Buffy:I need my Willow.
Buffy: I kind of love you.(to Willow)
Buffy:I love you, Will.