FFIC: Kismet (Part IV)

Continued from Part III

The Bronze was packed when Buffy walked in, and headed to the bathroom. She
knew the back of her head was just a scratch, but she needed to wash it off, and
brush the evidence out of her hair. She spotted Xander, Cordy, and Faith over
on their usual couch, and was unnerved to not see Willow anywhere. She quietly
slipped into the bathroom, and ran warm water over a paper towel. She rung it
out, and brought it to the back of her head. Just then the door opened, and
what she saw stunned her. She couldn’t think, she couldn’t speak. Willow just
stood there, staring back at the slayer. Buffy's eyes raked down the length of
the red heads body, taking in the skintight clothing, the way the color of the
shirt brought out her eyes, and that hair. Buffy sucked in a ragged breath, and
wondered where Willow had been hiding a body like that. Buffy felt herself turn
to jelly, and her arm slipped down from the back of her head, and the towel
fluttered forgotten to the floor. Willow watched it fall, and gasped.

“Buffy, what happened?”

Willow walked towards her best friend, and touched her hand that had made its
way back up to the back of her head. “Oh, its nothing. I just had a little
accident.” Buffy shuddered as she felt Willow’s soft hands probing her head.
Willow stepped around the back of her friend, and used a clean towel to clean
the area. “It’s not as bad as it looks Buffy. Head wounds always bleed a lot,
but still, you need to be careful.” Buffy closed her eyes as the sensation of
Willows breath caressed her ear. “Thanks.” She managed to choke out. “I am
always careful.”

Willow touched the back of Buffy’s neck, and sighed. The skin was so soft, and
her fingers just glided across it. This was quickly growing out of control, and
she didn’t care anymore. Willow threw caution to the wind, and brought her
fingers around to touch Buffy’s cheek. She felt the slayer shudder, and lean
heavily against her. Willow whimpered at the sensation leaning fully against
her, allowing her to see her venerability. The red head ran her fingers across
Buffy’s face, tracing the closed eyes, the soft cheeks, and shaped nose.
Finally, her fingers slid across the slayers full bottom lip, and she sucked in
her breaths raggedly. The pink tinted skin was soft against her fingers, and
she felt the heat from Buffy’s breaths. Buffy snapped her head up, and turned
around. She faced the stunned Willow and looked deep into her eyes.

“I want to kiss you Wills.” The slayer said breathlessly.

“I wish you would.”

Willow replied, and watched as Buffy’s eyes went to her lips. She saw the
blonde head lean towards hers, and she closed her eyes. The first touch was
tentative, a slight brushing of lips. It quickly escalated into a raging
inferno that neither could control. Timid tongues met and brushed carefully,
each not wanting to push the other to far, but both wanting the same thing.
Willow wrapped her arms around Buffy, and pulled her closer, dominating the
kiss. Buffy let her, willingly allowing someone else to be in control of her
for awhile. They finally broke apart for air, and crashed together again.
Youthful passion and exuberance taking the lead this time, and leaving them both
light headed. Willow rested her forehead against Buffys. “Wow.” Was all she
said. Buffy replied with a smile. Faith shut the bathroom door and kept
everyone from walking in. You should pat yourself on the back kiddo. . . The
brunette slayer said to herself, and smiled.

We kissed. It was so amazing. ~~Sent by Jess

Seriously? So did we. And amazing can’t even describe it. ~~ Sent by Raven

Yeah, I know. Well, I think that this is the last time that I am going to chat
on here, and i just wanted to say bye, and thanks. ~~ Sent by Jess

Yeah, me too. I don’t really have the time to chat on here very much anymore.
~~ Sent by Raven
Thanks again ~~Sent by Jess

Same back to ya. Bye. ~~ Sent by Raven

“Hi.”

“Hey.”

Willow smiled, and looked down at her shoes. Buffy held the door open for
Willow to walk in. The red head stepped in and she shoved her hands in her
pockets to keep them from shaking. “I rented some movies on Mom’s card. I didn
’t know what you would want to see, so I just got 5 different ones.” Buffy knew
she was rambling, but she couldn’t help it. Here was Willow, the most beautiful
creature in creation according to herself, going to stay the night. She was
nervous.

“I don’t think that we will have time to watch 5 different movies Buffy.”
Willow grinned.

Buffy smiled at the red head, and then found herself staring. Her own breathing
broke her out of her revelry, and she ran her fingers through her blonde hair.
“Let me get that bag, and take it upstairs.” Willow watched as Buffy picked up
her overnight bag, and followed her best friend up the stairs. She had been up
here lots of times, many times, but something about being in the slayers room
now was different, and more than just a little bit scary. The red head was only
half listening to the slayers talking, nodding when she deemed nesscary, and
adding little “uh huh” every now and then. She was consumed with the intensity
of what she was feeling. She was surrounded by everything that Buffy loved. It
awed her that she was going to be part of that. They were standing close to
eachother, Willow could smell the blondes shampoo, and that sent that she always
had about her. It filled her senses, until there was nothing left. Buffy was
consumed at how the streaming sunlight would catch the red hair, and how it
would shine, and make Willow’s eyes glow. Buffy stopped talking. Willow
stopped breathing. They just stared at eachother.

It seems like an eternity, standing there, both knowing what they wanted, but to
afraid to even move. Buffy took the first move, smiling she said “Willow, I
wish that you would just kiss me. . .” The red head needed no more prompting,
as she carefully lowered her lips to Buffy’s. They were both stunned at the
need that just this simple kiss created. Tongues touched, and Willow thought
for sure that she was dying. They broke apart, and stared again. Willow looked
down at her feet, but Buffy’s strong hand caught her chin and pulled her eyes up
again. Green eyes were quickly filling with tears, and Buffy melted at the
sight.

“Why are you crying?” She asked, hoping for the answer that she wanted to hear.

“I. . . I love you Buffy.” The redhead said before pulling the slayer to her,
and hugging her tightly.

Buffy allowed this to take place, rejoicing inside. She felt like dancing,
like running up and down the street a thousand times screaming, But all she did
was whisper, “I love you too Willow.”

The End.. or is it? <BEG>

There ya have it.. well..actually.. this story does continue for a few more
pages.. but dunno how everyone would react to a pretty steamy sex scene..
considering this list is PG-13.. <Grin> If i get enuff votes, I may post the
rest of the story.. just depending on everyones reaction.. thanks and hope ya
enjoyed the story!..

And oh yah.. forgot to introduce myself at the beginning. I be Brat. Nice to
meet ya all and am enjoing reading all the fanfic out there. If i can build up
enuff courage, I will try to attempt to write fanfic in related to the themes
that are put out weekly or so. Catch ya all later!

Brat