Re: new to this

The American Motion Picture Rating system goes as
follows:

G- Basically, the movie is safe for the entire family.
No violence, no profanity.. nothing. A Walt Disney
movie is a prime example. Ages: 0-99

PG- Parental Guidence. That means that a parent may
want to go over the movie with the child, there may be
some issues that the child would not understand. Ages:
5-99

PG-13. This particular rating did not come out until
the second Indiana Jones movie. This means that there
may be scenes to intense for childern under 13.
Ages:13+

R- Restricted. No one under the age of 17 may view the
movie without a parent or guardian. There many be
scenes of violene; graphic or otherwise. Profanity,
drug use, sexual content.

NC-17- This took over the X rating. No one under 17
may see the movie. Explict sex, etc.

On the Television front.

MA- Mature Audience.

TV14- It's like PG-13 in the movie rating system.

I hope this helps you out.

Angela.

--- "Special Agents Mulder and Scully, FBI"
<s989@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey all.
I've been on the list for a while, and a couple of
days ago I decided to take the plunge and start
writing my first ever B/W fic. anyway, it should
be finished soon, but I was wondering if anyone
could explain to me the american ratings system
(PG-13, NC-17, etc.) cos I have NO idea what they
mean =) (I'm in Australia, btw.) Yeah, so, if anyone
could help me out, I'd really appreciate it!

-scr3amer (aka MuldersGal)

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/buffyloveswillow

<HR>