Re: The theme for this week: rumors

Just to clear things up :)

On Tue, 14 Dec 1999 07:45:07 -0800 (PST), buffyloveswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Hey,

Okay, it's time for it again, but first i'd like to say thanks to the
people
that participated in the dreams theme, i hope the number of writers keep
growing with the time.Now, the fanfic theme for this week.

I'm sure that the reason why some(well, a lot) of us think that Buffy and
Willow would be a good couple is because they are so close.The I love
you's,
hugs, hands holding... and many other displays of affection lead us to
beleive that they're something more than just good friends.Well, we're
not
the only ones that may think so.The two of them aren't very private in
these
displays, which may cause(at least in real life) a lot of speculation
around them.So, the theme this week is: rumors.

Also, i decided to do something different(well, not different, just more
organized), i'll post a few fics sugestions, just to help.You don't have
write any of them,these are just a few ideas for the ones that want to
participate but don't know what to write about .Well, here they are:

1)Our girls overhear a few thinks over lunch and decide to teach the
gossipers a little lesson, but how far will they go?
2)The vampire version of Willow was 'kind of gay' and had a good time
with a
few girls.Well, now she's gone, but people are left thinking that our
Will
drives on the other side of the road.So, is it true that the blond chick
is
her lover?
3)Sometimes an outiser can see things better than the ones involved in
the
situation, so, when Buffy and Willow's closeness comes up during a
conversation with the guys in a locker room (or something) he's left
wondering a few things.
4)Will turns a guy down and he starts spreading rumors about Willow's
sexuality.How Willow will deal with it, and how Buffy fits in the whole
thing?
5)During the second season Larry said a few things to OZ about
Willow/Buffy,
well, maybe he was right after all.

There it is , just a few sugestions.o, take one of them or think of your
own
just participate

Riley:...And so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is
you.(to
Willow, about Buffy)
Buffy:I need my Willow.
Buffy: I kind of love you.(to Willow)
Buffy:I love you, Will.
See, Buffy loves Willow.
Go to:http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/buffyloveswillow and subscribe.

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/buffyloveswillow

<< File Attachment Removed: "text/html; charset="us-ascii"" >>