FF:rain

Okay guys I was very drunk over the X-mas period and this is my only
excuse.....
Okay no spoilers unless you haven't seen the episode where Buffy sends Angel
to Hell and well I've just spoilt it anyway
no content I can't write sex scenes I think I've been single for to long
All I can say is I'm very sorry I promise to write something with a happy
ending soon

Rain

Buffy had killed Angel, not Angeleus, Angel, her Angel was in hell
because of her. Her entire body ached with the pain and guilt of what she
had done. It was raining in Sunnydale as Buffy Summers walked on the edge of
town, not hunting, not even looking where she was going, just walking.
Raindrops ran down her face mingling with tears and she didn’t feel them,
all she felt was the pain.
Willow Rosenberg was also walking in the rain for the same reason, it
helped her forget the pain, the throbbing pain in her head, the pain of not
being able to restore Angels soul and worst of all the pain of knowing she
had caused Buffy pain.
Buffy didn’t want to see anyone she wanted to be alone, so when she
saw the miserable looking figure walking towards her she almost turned away,
but didn’t, because it was Willow and she would wait forever for Willow.
Willow saw Buffy ahead of her, she didn’t want to see her, seeing
Buffy would bring back all the pain that she was trying to wash away. She
almost stopped walking but didn’t, because it was Buffy, and she would walk
to the ends of the earth for Buffy.
The two girls met on soaked tarmac. Their hands met and they sank to
their knees, tears spilling over their cheeks, both being the only person
who could possibly understand how the other one felt. Buffy looked at her
friend through blurry tear filled eyes, she lost herself in those eyes and
leaned foreword and brushed her friend’s lips with her own…and
stopped…Willow wasn’t moving, or breathing, or thinking as she leaned into
the kiss. There was almost no space between the girls’ bodies as the
kiss-gained power and passion. The kiss had accomplished what the rain could
not it had taken away the pain. It was Buffy who finally broke the kiss
looking into Willows eyes, seeing everything she felt mirrored there, she
took her friends hand and led her away.
Willow let out a moan, she had lost all track of what was happening
all her memories blurred together, walking in the rain to buffy’s house,
kissing Buffy, peeling off buffy's wet clothing, Buffy doing the same for
her, being laid down on Buffy's bed, the feel of Buffy's body, strong hands
on her body, and then everything blurring and colliding and exploding in the
most incredible sensation. And there was no pain and no problems.
The girl woke slowly, her mind was a blank slate, and it was
comfortable and quiet. She tried to ignore the questions her mind kept
pestering her with: who was she? Where was she? And who did the comfortable
warm body beside her belong to? As much as she tried to ignore them her mind
started coming up with awnsers: she was Buffy Summers the vampire slayer,
she was at home in bed and… The third question proved a problem, her mind
started throwing memories at her…Angel getting his soul back…Was it
Angel…Her sending Angel to hell…no it couldn’t be Angel…walking in the rain
and seeing a figure….was it Xander?…A female figure…okay not Xander…with red
hair…Willow! Buffy’s eyes flew open to see Willow stretched out next to her
using her shoulder as a pillow…Oh god what had she done? To Angel? To
Willow? She loved them both and had done nothing but cause them pain,
sending Angel to hell, and then using Willow to make herself feel better.
She slid out of bed, careful not to wake the red head and walked over to her
closet and started pulling out clothes indiscriminatley. Before she left she
leaned over and kissed the red heads forehead
“I’m so sorry Willow, I promise never to hurt you or the others again”
Willow woke, the pain in her skull forcing her out of sleep “Buffy?……”
no response, Willow opened her eyes, no one, then she noticed Buffy’s empty
closet and the pain in her head was lost in the most intense feeling of
lonliness and abandonment she had ever felt…She curled up and cried into
Buffys pillow…Outside the sun was splitting the sky…It wasn’t even going to
rain …

THE END
By Trixie