Gillian Shearer wrote:

From: "Gillian Shearer" <medusa_rhps@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Okay guys I was very drunk over the X-mas period and this is my only
excuse.....
Okay no spoilers unless you haven't seen the episode where Buffy sends Angel
to Hell and well I've just spoilt it anyway
no content I can't write sex scenes I think I've been single for to long
All I can say is I'm very sorry I promise to write something with a happy
ending soon

Rain
--
Willow: It's horrible! That's me as a vampire? I'm so evil and...
skanky. (aside to Buffy, worried) And I think I'm kinda gay.

Visit me! http://go.to/KimsCorner