cilia wrote:

From: "cilia" <cilia@xxxxxxxxx>

Well I guess I better introduce myself first, names Stefan, Icelandic, hyper
and in love with the whole Buffy/Willow concept and here the kicker I
stopped watching the show, but I still love the characters and writing about
them is something I've wanted to do for some time now. My writing roots lie
in Star Trek fanfic, but I've been straying away from them somewhat. Okay
onto the story, it's pretty mixed up actually, since I'm bringing in all
sorts of ideas about vampires, from other shows and books in mix with what I
know of magic and the occult.... Basically the first part deals with the
following.

--
Willow: It's horrible! That's me as a vampire? I'm so evil and... skanky. (aside to
Buffy, worried) And I think I'm kinda gay.

Visit me! http://go.to/KimsCorner