An Invite to the Buffy-Beta Fanfic List

Hi all,

An invite for memebers who love reading or writing fanfic to join the
oldest and largest Buffy fanfic list (since May 97, w/ 750 members) on the
net. And right now is an exciting time for the list, since we are doing
the 2nd Golden BBETA Awards.

We accept all kinds of fic from G to NC17, slash, UC pairings, A:TS
fanfic, etc.

We also have a archive at http://www.escribe.com/movies/bbf/ and I run the
largest Buffy fanfic links page at
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/fic.html

So if you are intersted in joining, email me PRIVATELY at
gaspers@xxxxxxxxxx with either:
S*BSCRIBE BBETA (real time, individual messages/story parts)

or

S*BSCRIBE BBETA-DIGEST (digest, one email, multiple story parts in it)

Also if you are big on Giles fanfic, my Anthony Head list gets alot of it,
email me PRIVATELY at gaspers@xxxxxxxxxx with either:
S*BSCRIBE AG (real time)

or

S*BSCRIBE AG-DIGEST (digest)

The archive for the list is at http://www.escribe.com/stars/gasp/ and all
Giles' Fanfic links are at
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/rglinks.html

I hope some of you great writers will join us, and if you are already on
the lists will continue writing great fic!

Sonja Marie - whtrose@xxxxxxxxxx, gaspers@xxxxxxxxxx
List Owner - Buffy-Beta Fanfic List & Anthony Head Mailing List
Sonja Marie's Buffy Links - http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/
Make Money While You Surf (.50 an hour) At AllAdvantage -
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=FYJ555