FFmidnightmaddness

Okay hi folks, I wrote this ages ago because my other big obsession aswell
as Buffy is the Rocky Horror show and I wrote this as an excuse to dress the
buffy cast up as rocky characters, originally it wasn't buffy/willow which
is why maybe the b/w elements seem kinda slotted in. I'm sorry please don't
hurt me.

contenets:um....Xander in drag???
spoilers:oh please I couldn't spoil anything if I tried
Disclaimer:not mine
plot summary: The scooby gang go to see the rocky horror show

Midnight Madness

It was a bad idea; it was a very, very bad idea. That was sorta a gimme,
after all it was Xanders idea. He had suggested that since the world was
safe and they were all going to be going their separate ways soon a night
out together would be a good idea, everyone agreed, until he decided what
they should do…

Every month the college campus had a showing of the rocky horror show with
audience participation and costume contest. And it had been easier than
Xander thought to convince his friends to participate. Willow had agreed
first always having known that her best friend was a closet Rocky fan, as
soon as Willow was on board Oz was automatically in. Cordilia was unsure but
jumped right in as soon as she discovered her boyfriend was going in costume
and she would get to see him in fishnets, Amy promptly thought: oh a
bandwagon must jump on. That was all the Scooby gang save Buffy and with
everyone else going she didn’t stand a chance.

The floor of Buffy’s room was covered in clothes, make-up and parts of
people’s costumes. She wondered how she’d let herself be talked into this,
that one was easy Willow, Willow had smiled sweetly and Buffy would agree to
anything to see Will smile that way, but that still didn’t explain why she’d
agreed to let everyone get changed at her house or why she’d agreed to
wear…well what she was wearing.
“Xander Harris no way am I wearing this” Cordelia exited Buffy’s
bathroom wearing…a baby pink dress, tan tights, with a white UFO perched on
her head “ I look like…like…Willow”
“Honey your Janet” Xander attempted to placate his girlfriend, which
looked very odd as he was wearing a black and silver sequinned corset,
fishnet stockings, heels with his face plastered in make up “ And I get to
introduce Janet to…the pleasures of the flesh” Cordelia giggled and relaxed
in her boyfriends arms. There was a knock at the door
”It’s me I’m ready…I guess” said Willow from the other side of the
door.
“C’mon in Wills I wanna see” called Buffy. The door opened to reveal
Willow in full french maids ensemble, in very high heels, her normally sleek
red hair had been curled. Buffy had to manually stop herself from leering.
“Wills I told ya that you would make a kick-ass Magenta” Xander called
from across the room. Willow grinned as she walked across the room towards
the bed. Buffy also grinned as she admired the way Willows already sleek
legs were shown off by the fishnets and heels.
“ I can’t imagine why but I feel kinda odd in this” Oz stated as he
walked in from behind Willow Looking very much like a 50s biker that had
just had a lobotomy “Xander why am I wearing this again”
“Oz man Eddies a musician I thought you’d identify”
“Oh right then, hey where’s Amy I thought she was coming to.” A
slightly evil grin came over Xander’s face “Hey Ames c’mon out” Amy slowly
exited the bathroom, her face was bright, almost fluorescent red and she
wouldn’t make eye contact with anyone she was wearing a gold bikini and gold
thigh high boots. Everyone looked questioningly at Xander.
“Female Rocky Horror” was all he said as way of an explanation. ”Okay
Buff Your turn now” Buffy groaned and picked up the bag that contained her…
costume…and made her way to the bathroom.

Joyce Summers sat downstairs waiting for her daughter and friends to leave.
They were going to see the Rocky Horror show. Maybe previously she would
have been unhappy about this but these days any activity that didn’t involve
Buffy being in mortal danger was great with her. Footsteps on the stairs she
whirled to see…. Her daughter coming down the stairs dressed in a gold
sequinned tuxedo jacket and top hat, with striped hotpants and a bustier,
there was utter silence until Buffy turned round and wailed “Why do I have
to be Columbia!!!”

They arrived at the cinema without incident, Well in Sunnydale being
attacked by three vampires is without incident. And took there seats pleased
to find that they weren’t the only ones to come dressed up. Everyone was
actually starting to have fun, then the costume contest was announced Xander
threatened/begged them all to take part. Buffy was really embarrassed;
Willow squeezed her hand for moral support while the stern looking guy in
the bustier who was judging the contest walked up and down.
“Okay we’ve decided to give a joint prize to a really cute couple
tonight” the guy announced, Buffy guessed it was probably Xander and
Cordelia. “To the really cute Magenta and Columbia couple.” Buffy and Willow
simultaneously glowed bright red, but when neither of them informed anyone
of the mistake they accepted the prize: a silly, joke pair of handcuffs and
took their seats.
The movie was almost through and everyone was enjoying themselves
especially watching Xander jump up and sing along to sweet transvestite.
On the way home after Xander had gone home to sneak in a window so his
parents wouldn’t see him, Cordelia had gone to sneak in Xanders window and
Amy and Oz had gone to return to the 1990s, Buffy and Willow were walking to
Willows house where they were going to stay.
“That was actually cool, it would have been more fun if I didn’t look
like a sequinned blimp but it was fun”
“ha, don’t be silly you look good, you always look good” Willow
reassured her friend. “Hey can you believe that guy thought we were a
couple” Buffy Stopped turned and looked at her friend.
“Yes I can see where he could make that mistake” she smiled at her
friend, when no response was forthcoming she turned away, only to be stopped
by a hand gripping her arm. Willow looked her friend in the eye and smiled
“Well what if it wasn’t a mistake” There lips met in a passionate kiss
tongues mingled, Willow pulled away and smiled at Buffy “C’mon lets go home,
maybe we can find a use for those handcuffs”
Buffy took her friends hand and walked away singing one of the songs
from the movie “toucha toucha touch me…”

Finished –ain’t you glad

Lotsa love and apologies Trixie
XXX