Theme for this week

Hey,

I'm all drugged up, so my brain isn't working very well right now, so i
won't put the suggestions(and explanation to the new members)'m a little
more sober and able to take off this awfull mask of my face i'll post
it.Now, here is the the for the week:

Enchanted Items/Spells gone awry

This theme was suggested by Brian Rivers, so, thanks again Brian.

Talk to yo in a few
Tchau

Riley:...And so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you.(to
Willow, about Buffy)
Buffy:Wow! You're a dish!(to Willow)
Buffy:I need my Willow.
Buffy: I kind of love you.(to Willow)
Buffy:I love you.(Willow again)
See, Buffy loves Willow.
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/buffyloveswillow
http://members.dencity.com/myself03/index.html

Visit Excite Shopping at http://shopping.excite.com
The fastest way to find your Holiday gift this season