To badbard and Shadow

Hey,

I read the mean things you two bullies wrote about me.You mean you.You guys
are luck i can't really think of anything right now.Well, not true, i am
thinking about the reply i'm going to send to those post that made me, sweet
little me, look like some crazy guy.Don't worry, i'll probably have a
sleepless night, so you too be afraid, be very afraid(and iuf you don't hear
of me tomorrow morning is just because i dide of brain overload, so you
won't have to worry(well, except that i may come back to haunt you a little
bit, to TURTURE you:)

Well, i'm going to bed now.You two get on with the writing, i want to see
new fics on my mailboix tomorrow, so hurry up.And be afraid, be very afraid,
*maniacal laugh*HA,ha,ha,ha........................(i think i'm spending way
too much time arounfd these two)

Well, see ya in a few hours
Tchau

Riley:...And so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you.(to
Willow, about Buffy)
Buffy:Wow! You're a dish!(to Willow)
Buffy:I need my Willow.
Buffy: I kind of love you.(to Willow)
Buffy:I love you.(Willow again)
See, Buffy loves Willow.
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/buffyloveswillow
http://members.dencity.com/myself03/index.html

Visit Excite Shopping at http://shopping.excite.com
The fastest way to find your Holiday gift this season