RE: Need ideas

Here a few ideas I had this last month.

1. A camping trip. Willow, Buffy and Xander maybe even Anya go to the grand
canyon. Visit Roswell. (You do not have to cross over with the show)
I just thought the "Aliens" might be more demon. Plus there is all the
Indian lore to work with. Being telepathic what happens when they meet
others like them. And how do you deal with Xander on a road time with to
lesbians and an X-Demon. Hell through in Spike Joyce or Giles. Have fun. I
see this a a spring break thing. The southwest 4 corners area is so full of
lore and mystic stuff, it is were Buffy belongs.

2. This is weird but I have an idea for a story in the future. Willow is
just finishes up residence as a pathologist. Hell pick a science. And she is
caught by the FBI hacking into a federal system to help Buffy. They give her
the choice of becoming a CIA agent or Prison. They have records of some of
her break ins dating back to before she met Buffy. Buffy has long since
given up trying to hold a real job. Willow sports her. Which leads to
problems. Buffy takes bouncer jobs and Bounty hunter jobs. Willow ends up
working for the same group Riley and Walsh work for though it does not have
to include them . Personally I wouldn't bother. I like the title: Willow
Rosenburg CIA.
How does she hid who Buffy really is. How does Buffy deal with the thought
that Willow had to take this job or go to jail. How do her co workers feel
about a jail bird Willow. Lots of room to move around.

3. Last Idea I am sending you: What if Buffy ran across a creature who had
to eat vampires to live. Everything in nature has a predator. One slayer
could not truly control the vampire population alone all over the world.
The creature looks human most of the time except for glowing eyes that
change color with emotions. Must use very dark glass. It lives on holy
water, Vampire Blood, and Coke a Cola. It needs the sugar. It has little
strength but super speed. Some times its tiny little fangs show. It needs
Buffys help but things keep going wrong. So Buffy thinks it's a bad guy.