Re: Need ideas

Hey everybody.

I need to kill time. I need to write something, and I have no ideas for the next part of Becoming One. Does anybody have a fic they'd like to see? If I like an idea, I'll try to write it.

How long was Buffy in her coma? I would like to see Willow helping Buffy get better and getting ready for their battle against Angelus. Plus, you have the Goddess leaving Willow (?) to her own devices, so you could have Buffy helping Willow deal and gain her own confidence .

Or: Basically, because Buffy was out of it for so long you have a reversal of roles between the two of them. Willow has learned, through the Goddess' help, to depend on herself some what--while Buffy is both psychically weak (from the long recovery of her injuries Angelus inflicted and her coma) and lack of confidence in her abilities to protect Willow. I'm sure Buffy blames herself for everything.