Re: Re: From Your Saviour2

Hey,

On Mon, 3 Jan 2000 21:35:18 -0800 (PST), buffyloveswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Shadow, he's trying reverse psychology on us.
Painfully obvious to a twisted person such as myself.
*G* It works like this - Rod pretends like it would
be such an awful thing to have two FRIGGINTASTIC
authors (uh that would be us btw *LMAO*) FORCED to
write something because we're locked up and if we
weren't writing or brainstorming story ideas I'd be
forced to eat you to stop you from starving. Or
something like that. *VEG*

You know, one would imagine that great minds think alike.You found out my
secret plan, but in the end i end up with the upper hand, i won, i'm getting
the fic, ain't I? As Joyce Summers once said:Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah....Oh,
and i think the way you found to spare Shadow of the horrors of a hunger
induced death was very clever, i'd rather to have you writing , it would be
cleaner that way and i wouldn't have to worry about cleaning up the room
later :)

Hey I know how you feel. I'm not only lined up to be
writing certain Buffy fics, I'm waaaaay behind on my
Xena quota. I mean, I've got Gabrielle DEAD at the
moment for gods sake and I haven't resurrected her in
months. I'm as bad as the show. *ROTFLMAO*

I talked to you about that, Xena fans have other options, lots of fics, we
don't, besides, they're already used to seing Gabrielle dead, they don't
mind.Now if she was UNDEAD and you weren't playing with her, then they would
have a reason to be mad.

I'd be pleased to get even more behind ficload with
you Shadow - send the mail and we'll write something
really way out, huh? Oh yeah. Me has some ideas
already...

And everything works out for the best(at least to me:)

Okay, catch. *EG* But one condition - it has to be
posted in eeeny teeny parts over a huge period of
time. *LMAO* Hey! Help! Get Rod and his cage away
from me!

Oh, i'm giving the cage a little break, now i have this remote control based
device that zips everyone that doesn't do what I want, all i have to do is
press a button.So, you're planning to post really small parts huh, oh,
that's a nice thing to do.Ooops, my finger slipped, sorry.Did the zipping
hurt you?

badbard
Aka the meanbard

Tchau

Riley:...And so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you.(to
Willow, about Buffy)
Buffy:Wow! You're a dish!(to Willow)
Buffy:I need my Willow.
Buffy: I kind of love you.(to Willow)
Buffy:I love you.(Willow again)
See, Buffy loves Willow.
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/buffyloveswillow
http://members.dencity.com/myself03/index.html

Visit Excite Shopping at http://shopping.excite.com
The fastest way to find your Holiday gift this season