Thanks everybody

Hey.

Thanks. All the ideas actually helped me to think of Becoming One. (Diana, some variation on your ideas will be used, so thanks).

And Carol, I love the FBI thing, Once I get my thoughts together I'll probably write something along those lines.

Vamp Willow's not my thing, but I would enjoy reading that from another author.

Later

Pat

"When I held that gun, I felt an incredible surge of power. Like God must feel when he's holding a gun.." (Homer J. Simpson)

"You've been fighting evil here for three years, and I've helped some, and now we're supposed to decide what we want to do with our lives. And I just realized that that's what I want to do. Fight evil, help people. I mean, I think it's worth doing. And I don't think you do it because you have to. It's a good fight, Buffy, and I want in."

"I kind of love you."
(Willow Rosenberg, Buffy Summers, BTVS)

"Don't.."
"What? Don't love you? I didn't know I got a choice in that."
(Angel, Buffy Summers, BTVS)